The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Kisha FF - A Wish New Characters Entry (Sketch) (Page 12)

-Drama_Queen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KunwarKiDeewani

Great update x)

thanks!! Tongue 

WhisperOfDreams IF-Rockerz
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
shoryy for replyin late...awesum update yaar reallly luv it to the core... sooo cute KiSha are...
n talkin to the moon is damn adorable...!!! Clap
awesum n do PM me if possible!Thumbs UpHug
Aishu_Kisha Goldie
Aishu_Kisha
Aishu_Kisha

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Great update.
Kisha's romantic dance.AwwDay Dreaming
Update soon.Thumbs Up
-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by safi_kisha

shoryy for replyin late...awesum update yaar reallly luv it to the core... sooo cute KiSha are...
n talkin to the moon is damn adorable...!!! Clap
awesum n do PM me if possible!Thumbs UpHug

arrey yaar its okay!! im glad you replied amd gave me an excellent comment !! Tongue Wink 
I was waiting for that!! Big smile I'll surely pm you don't worry Smile Actaullyim going to update the next chapter like after 5 - 10 mins. Big smile 
-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kishaforever

Great update.
Kisha's romantic dance.AwwDay Dreaming
Update soon.Thumbs Up

aww thanks!! Glad you all loved it!! Tongue Big smile  Next update coming up!! Wink   
-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

I have updated the next chapter as you all can notice. It is a sweet and cute chapter. I love it  <3 so Read it and tell me how it was.

Enjoy! :D

Chapter 6 (Part 1)

The sky had changed its colour from azure to cobalt black as if a black piece of velvet is placed over the sky and shiny gems are sprinkled all over the velvet like stars are all over the sky. There were thousands of them which all smiled to KD. He then saw the full moon who gave a ray of hope.

Kunal came out from the bathroom. He wore his white pyajamas and a green t-shirt. He saw Kd standing next the window and looking at the sky.

"KD" Kunal called.

He threw a pillow at KD and called him again.

"What the'..!! Kunal yaar! KD turned and looked at him.

Dude, I proposed Pia in the party and she said yes!! Kunal smiled.

Yea so it happens...you know...wait, WHAT!! You PROPOSED to PIA. Wow yaar that's great!! Congrats!! He hugged Kunal. Both high fived Kunal and after a few minutes they sat down on their individual beds.

Dude,tell me one thing how's Kiya? KD asked.

Kunal was surprised.

Wow, man I mean like how come she's in Malaysia and like who is she? KD confirmed.

Dude, are you alright? Kunal asked him and was suspecting him.

Dude, I want to know just because she seems to be a sweet person.

Oh!! So you met her in the party. Kunal interrogated.

Yea, we danced together. KD smiled.

Kunal spit out the water he was drinking.

What!! Kunal's eyes were wide open.

Why are you so shocked??KD asked Kunal.

Dude, you guys were fighting yesterday. Kunal continued.

So what? We danced together and then she slapped me. KD looked down with a sad face.

Kunal laughed and rolled all over his bed. He fell down. KD looked at him furiously.

Dude, calm down. The way you said it was so funny. Sorry yaar!! Kunal consoled him.

Dude, tell na? KD felt very restless.

Okay, so she is Kiya gujral and you are Keshav Desai. Kunal started laughing.

KD hit him with a pillow. 

Dude, relax yaar!! Kunal sat on his bed. She is quite hot tempered as you have seen. Kunal was about to laugh but controlled himself. She is very kind and trustworthy. She trusts people very easily and has a lot of dreams which she wants to fulfill. The one I know is that she wants to go to New Delhi for her higher studies.  Kunal explained.

Why is that? KD asked.

Well it's a dream like you want to the most successful managing director so she wants to live in New Delhi for her entire life. Kunal continued and offered him water but KD wasn't thirsty he wanted to listen to Kunal so that he could know more about Kiya.

Dude, let's go to sleep you have to catch a flight tomorrow. Kunal yawned.

Fine. KD stood up and lied on his own bed.

Kunal slept.

You forget the things that I said to you. I will help myself actually I will make her follow her dreams. I won't hurt her, I promise. KD looked at the moon. He closed his eyes and slept. 

Meanwhile Kiya was upset because she feels guilty as she slapped KD in front of so many people. She was trying to sleep but whenever she closed her eyes she saw KD's angry face where his eyes were full of anger and his cheeks and ears were red. Kiya opened her eyes instantly this time. She looked at the moon.

Sorry KD!! I shouldn't have done this to you. If I ever meet you I will ask for forgiveness. Kiya again tried to sleep by closing her eyes. This time she saw KD's smiling face and dozed off.  

The sun hadn't even come and Kiya woke up. She couldn't sleep so she hugged her pillow and closed her eyes. She two people talking but she couldn't hear what they were talking about. She then realized that those two people is her dad and herself.

Suddenly the phone rang. Kiya got up to see who it is. It was Pia, Kiya picked it up the phone.

Hi! Kiya answered.

Hey,! Dude Kunal proposed to me!! Pia screamed.

WHAT!! Wow yaar, congrats! You said yes right?? Kiya confirmed while jumping on her bed.

Are you crazy, of course I did!! Pia exclaimed.

Great!! I'm really happy for you and Kunal. Kiya congratulated.

Kiya come downstairs. Kiya's mom called.

Dude I gotta go.

No problem. Go ahead.

Thanks! Bye.

Bye. Pia hung up the phone. 

Kiya got ready and went to the kitchen. She sat on a dining table chair where her dad mom sister and brother in law were already seated.

Kiya, where were you? Her dad asked and looked at her furiously.

Dad, actually I woke up just now. Sorry! Kiya said in a lower voice while Komal passed her fresh pineapple juice.

Before her dad could say anything Komal interrupted.

Dad, you know Arjun's brother is doing dance lessons and I was thinking if Kiya could do it as well. Komal tried to change the topic.

Well, I think it's a good idea. Her dad answered.

Thank you! Kiya whispered to Komal.

Komal smiled to her

At what time is your flight? Her mom asked

At 20:00 hrs. Arjun replied. 

While everyone was eating their breakfast, Komal texted Kiya and insisted to confess her dream to mom and dad.

Dad, I want to go to New Delhi for higher studies. Kiya said without taking a breath.

Her dad stopped eating his cereal and he got up from his chair. He walked away from the breakfast table and went to this room. Before Arjun or Komal could say anything, her mom got up and followed Kiya's dad. Komal persuades Kiya to leave the matter now and discuss it later when they have cooled down.

For Part 2 scroll down...   

Edited by kiran.h - 21 February 2013 at 10:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003enrique305..Amina..Trouble..Sumi.

-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Chapter 6 (Part 2)

A few hours later...

Kiya's dad was sitting on his armchair in the hall. He was in a deep thought. Just then, Kiya came out of her room and sees her dad but ignores him and continues walking towards to the kitchen to get some water.

Kiya. Her called.

Yea dad. Kiya replied She saw him coming towards her.

He put his hand on her forehead. You can go to New Delhi sweetheart.

Yea, dad I know but''WHAT! Kiya was confused. Dad can I really go?? She confirmed.

Yes sweety. Her dad replied.

Komal and her mom were listening to the conversation and were smiling to each other. Both came in the kitchen and all four of them had a group hug. The door bell rang that instant. Komal opened the door and saw it was Arjun. She hugged tightly and surprised him with the good news. Arjun was happy that Kiya was coming with them to New Delhi. All three took blessing from their mom and dad. 

After a couple of hours, Arjun, Komal and Kiya were ready to go to the airport.  They were flying in the Air India flight (AI02) from Malaysia to New Delhi. After 5 hours the plane landed on Indira Gandhi's International Airport. They were waiting at the immigration point.

Where is he? Arjun asked Komal.

Who? Kiya asked.

Arjun, he must be coming; don't worry and Kiya, that he is Arjun's brother. Komal answered.

Let's go outside then he'll come. Arjun suggested.

Arjun and Komal waved their hands to two people seen near the gate where it said "Arrivals". Kiya understood that the two people were Arjun's mom and dad. They walked to his mom and dad and took blessing from them. Arjun saw his brother coming up to him and at the same time Kiya dropped her phone so she bent down her knees to get it. He waved at him. He hugged his brother and Kiya stood up. She saw KD right in front of him. Both looked very shocked.

Oh lord, he is didi's devar!! Maine yeh kya kardiya. Kiya talked to herself. Wait a second, he wasn't there for the marriage do we couldn't see each other. Kiya whispered to herself. 

Kiya, this is Keshav; Arjun's brother and Keshav, this is my siter Kiya. Komal put her hand on Kiya and introduced KD and Kiya to each other.

Hey! KD smiled.

Hi! Kiya tried to smile but she couldn't forget how she slapped KD.

End of the chapter.

So guys how was it? Really excited to know all the comments!!! Wink Tongue 

And of course hit the like button if you loved/like it! Tongue Heart 

If mistakes in writing, tell me I'll correct them

Thanks! Big smile 

Edited by kiran.h - 21 February 2013 at 10:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_RachitAnikz003enrique305Aishu_Kisha..WitchGrave..WhisperOfDreams..Amina..Trouble..Sumi.

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Oh mama kiran awesome chappy yaar loved it
Kd devar of kiyas sis
Ab aayega maza
Continue soon

Go to top