The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Kisha FF - A Wish New Characters Entry (Sketch) (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 22

-Drama_Queen-

IF-Rockerz

-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bornalee-

WOW surprise dance sequence..hmm..the guy is kd only..LOLloved dis update. update nxt part soon...

thanks sweetheart!! Tongue Wink Feeling good that all of you guys love the update!! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kisha FF - A Wish New Characters Entry (Sketch) (Page 11)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cool_Rachit

Cool_Rachit

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Where will the Next chapter out????? I am waiting for that...Tongue 

-Drama_Queen-

IF-Rockerz

-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Hey guys!! I know I know, I'm very sorry for not the updates. Kaan padkti hoon!! Actually guys, I was busy with my school and I'm in year 12th so it's difficult to cope up but I promise when I feel I wouldn't be able to update, I will let each one of you know the news. I promise.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter and don't worry guys I wrote a long chapter to keep you guys happy. So enjoy!!       

Chapter 5

"I love you Pia!" Kunal exclaimed.

Both looked at each other and hugged each other tightly. Kunal kissed her on the forehead. 

Meanwhile, Kiya was enjoying her graduation party; she was dancing, shouting, screaming as if there is no tomorrow. She joins a friend dancing called Varun on the beautiful song tum hi ho bandhu. (from cocktail).

Yaare tere saadke ishq sikha…………………….Tum hi ho bandhu sakha tumhi.  

The song had finished yet dancing wasn't over for the young teenagers. Varun went to get a drink for Kiya and himself. (Another song started fatal attraction from ladies vs ricky bahl). Kiya started to dance on her own. Suddenly, she stopped. She sensed someone coming up to her although it was too dark so she couldn't see anything. There were lights on the dance floor though you couldn't see other people properly. She then noticed a guy walking towards her; he was wearing loose jeans with a t-shirt and a good looking jacket. Before the guy could say anything Varun came with the drinks. He offered one to Kiya.

"How dare you?" The guy complained. He looked at Kiya.

"What?" Kiya puzzled.

"How can you dance with someone else except your boyfriend?" The guy asserted.

"Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend and you wanted me to dance with you. Kiya at least respect the one you love." Varun cautioned. Varun left.

Kiya was confused. The guy turned his back to Kiya.

"Oh Hello! You! Weirdo!!" Kiya called.

The guy turned to Kiya.

"People call me Keshav except from weirdo." Keshav teased.

"Oh I see. So when did I become your girlfriend exactly." Kiya asked with a cute smile.

"When you were looking at me with those beautiful eyes." Keshav said with a naughty smile.

Kiya blushed. "Har ladki ko yehi kehte ho!" Kiya asked in a surprising tone.

"Tum believe nahi karogi, main pehli baar kisi ladki ko yeh keh raha hoon." Keshav added while blushing.

"Par main yeh kaise manlun ki tum sach keh rahe ho?" Kiya asked.

"Woh toh dance ke baad hi pata chal sakta hai." Keshav placed his hand out offering Kiya to dance with him.

Kiya placed her hand in Keshav's. He put both her hands around his shoulder and held her by her waist.

(The song changes to te amo from dum maaro dum)

At first both were looking in each other's eyes. Neither of them blinked.

"Is your name blushee!" Keshav winked.

"Sorry!" Kiya blushed even more.

"You blush a lot so I thought blushee is your name." Keshav smiled.

Kiya laughed. "Hmmm……actually they were going to but the priest offered the Kiya who will be very ambitious." Kiya continued.

"Kiya! Well, my name also starts with a K." Keshav smiled. "Waise, Ekta Kapoor ki nayi TV Show ban sakti hai!"

Kiya laughed again.

"Beautiful!" Keshav whispered. He was lost in Kiya's eyes.

After a few minutes, all the students around saw Keshav and Kiya staring at each other for a quite long time.      

"Kiya gaana khatam ho chuka hai." Keshav smiled at her.

"Oh sorry!" Kiya lowered her eyes. "U wanna drink something?" Kiya asked. 

"Ummm…sure." Keshav replied.

The DJ put the lights of the dance floor on.

"Tum!" Kiya exaggerated.

Keshav looked at Kiya. He remembered how he was hit on his foot and everyone around him had laughed.

"Tumhari himmat kaisi hui yahan aane." Kiya looks at him angrily.

"This is not your property, egghead so just get lost." Keshav said in a loud voice.

"I haven't seen such a retard in my entire life that is lost in his own world. Don't you get it, this is my graduation party and you're an outsider so you get lost and dobara mere samne mat aana, warna tum mare jauge." Kiya emphasized her point by pointing a finger at him.

"Oh, let me think, tum mujh marogi?" Keshav reassured.

"Yes, I will hit you if I need to." Kiya was confident.

"Uooo, look who's talking, guys listen this egghead is going to hit me. Come on Kiya hit me!" Keshav pressurized.

"Listen tum pachtauge so just go away." Kiya warned Keshav.

Main patchtaunga? Really? Lagi sharat!" Keshav announced. As soon as he said this he moved closer to Kiya. Kiya pushed him back.  

"I told you guys this baby assassin face is a retard and he is totally useless that's why he is betting on something that he is going to lose." Kiya commented.

Keshav wasn't paying attention what Kiya said and Kiya took the advantage of the situation and slapped him so hard that his cheeks went red and so did his ears.  Keshav looked at her and was about to pick his hand but he stopped.

I told you retard that you are going to regret this. Kiya walked away and collapsed as soon as she got out of the party.

"Kyun dost? Apne aisa kyun kiya? You didn't want to see me happy in my graduation party either. When will you let me enjoy my life? From the beginning of my school you haven't given me happiness; kabhi Pia naraz ho jati hai, mom dad toh mere pade hone se hi naraz hai. They wanted a son but look what you have done. You have made me a girl instead of a guy. Now, I think I'm stupid because I assume that my dreams will come true you will help me to make them become real. Will you do that? Will you ever send me to my final destination?" Kiya expressed her feelings to the moon that night.

Meanwhile Keshav (KD) was so angry that he wanted to punch the man in front of him who was murmuring something to the girl standing next to him. He too left the party when he saw himself being a joke. He sat on a bench outside. He kicked the coke can that he saw lying on the floor so hard that a person standing there alone left.

"Why? Why?" KD shouted in a louder voice. "Apne accha nahi kiya." KD looked at the moon. "She had no right to slap me in front of so many people. You have to bring her to Delhi and then see what I do to her. I swear egghead on my brother, who I love the most that I will never forget this slap. You will regret even more than I do right now, I swear. If I don't make you regret then I will not forgive myself. Now you think what you have to do to make her come to my hometown." KD looked once again at the moon. He stood up and walked away from the bench.

This is end of the chapter. Tell me how it is. All comments allowed; bad, awful, retarded or anthing worse. You know guys I didn't like the slap scene but don't worry after a few chapters all of you are going to enjoy the romance b/w the two main characters.

P.S giving you a hint of the upcoming chapters.  

Edited by kiran.h - 22 January 2013 at 11:36am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_RachitMs.ShyAnikz003anamikaanjali22diyadawda13ItsMe_Ammu100littledevils.Comics_Music...WitchGrave..-ScaredAngel-..Amina..-xXx--Suni-

-xXx-

IF-Stunnerz

-xXx-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
nice

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Nice one...thnx for d PM

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler