pujas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Dear Members,

Please Dont Log into the forum all at the same for reading the JJKN update. The update is going to there once it is posted so lets all at least give it a try and refrain ourselves from hitting Refresh over and over again.

It will be so easy for all of us and I am sure we together can make this joint effort. Atleast the Coolbies can upload the update easily and then we have the update all for ourselves throughout the day!!

It is just another Request and I am sure we all are responsible citizens of India Forums.

Best , Pujas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahn786ch thumbnail

Yeah you are right Pujas! I never log in right before the update. I am either logged in a lot befor or after the update.

But I also request sincerely that all the members also follow this because it is not then easy for the Coolbies to update who have already taken so much time to type up the updates.

I hope we all will work towards that because as Pujas said I am also sure that we all are resposible members of IF.

Rumi thumbnail
  thanks pujas for writing this request to all the update readers. in fact at the time of posting the update i see thousands of members logging in the forum. and naturally the system becomes very slow. it sometmes becomes nearly impossible for me or QB to upload the update. i hope everyone, specially the newbies will read this post and be careful in future.😊😊😊!!!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😭 i dont read the updates..i only watch the show😭
*Dipti* thumbnail
me too lashforever when i don't watch the show that's the only time i read updates