Ruk Jaana Nahin

23rd Nov WU - All's well that ends well! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

suki11

suki11

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful update Shradda!

I haven't watched the epi yet, but will do so ASAP and comment later.

I think the sadness of RJN ending will truly hit after watching the epi. As of now, I can't help but laugh at the fact that CV's finely gave me my dream Jodi of Roop/Guddo! Lol I sure called it!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

butterbearnamak902UDEYRashmi04Namzzlashy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "23rd Nov WU - All's well that ends well! (Page 2)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
THANKS SHRADDHA...for ur tireless work for this forum membersClap ...really really with so much joy in my heart i am thanking uStar ...but guys pls be active in this forum as i il be avail only in this forumSmile ...am grateful to u all for having such a wonderful frnds u really arBig smilee...so much joy i had ...but this is not my end that is damn sureSmile ...how can i forget u guys really dashing people Tongue... I Miss You

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11namak902UDEYNamzzlashy

UDEY

UDEY

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Dear Shraddha ! A BIG Heartfelt THANK YOU for today's WU ... and also for all those other beautifully written exhaustive updates that you had been giving us all these months ... bless u for all that you have  consistently done for this forum ...Hug
 Aniruddh and Indu  will always occupy a special place in our hearts ... and that will keep us all connected ever ... Heart

And Yesss ... I too shrieked with joy when I saw Gudwaa's eyes following a retreating Roop LOL That was an awesome moment ...

Once again- Thank you
 Heart Hug
uttara

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11namak902Namzzlashy

namak902

namak902

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks lashy for everything, as I said yesterday, these WU have been very important and helpful for me! Thank you to Sonali and Michelle too for your hard work!

And thank you to everybody else on this forum for making this whole RJN adventure what it was!

The final episode left me with a heavy heart..It has been a great ride and saying goodbye is hard! On the episode, I would just like to say that the Diwali scenes were my favorite scenes tonight..when everyone was enjoying outside, I loved seeing all of them so happy and these scenes were truly beautiful..

I will miss the show very much and this forum too! Hugs to all!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11UDEYNamzzlashy

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yes guys we'll all miss the show and the beautiful memories and friends it brought in our lives... hope we can keep in touch in more ways than just one.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

butterbearUDEYsuki11-Swetha-Namzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Twinnie...I am going to miss all my dear friends I made on this forum. Hopefully we can still keep in touch somehow.

Suki, lol...at least you got a pair..I have been left empty handed with Mehek and Yogi. Oh well...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11lashy

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the final WU!!

Will definitely miss watching Indu & Sanchi on TV now...:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11lashy

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Shraddha for making the last update the best ever
Im just baffed at how quick it endedCry
im seriously going to miss this show,and this forum was the first one where i actually feel in love withDay Dreaming
Thanks for all the lovely FF's and the short stories guys. I'll definitely miss themHug

Mwahhh 

Faisa xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.