Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

~* The Padackles - True Love Lasts Forever *~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012

Posts: 10954

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramya-KaShian

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@jo hi dear ...how are you??

@ramya...You have NO idea whatsoever..what i feel just being here...Big smile
i am probably the ONLY FanSis here...Cool
and as such an FC dedicated to Jensen Bhaiyya - Dan Bhabi and yet to come meri Chutki princess ackles...and Jared Bhaiyya- Gen Bhaabi-aur mera chutku Tom...is too good to eb true yaar...Shocked
i feel this thsi immense strong love ...and now i have an outlet to get flown away in the flood of the love and admiration i feel...Embarrassed


Oh trust me u r not alone. I am also a fanSis, ... sometimes Wink LOLYeash, some websites have my user id named "J2'sLi'lSis" Embarrassed


sometimes??Confused but am FULL TIMECool mine too same...some have J2M_FansisCool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* The Padackles - True Love Lasts Forever *~ (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012

Posts: 10954

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

hi... me here too... Big smile please + me... 
about time Stern Smile
was waiting when you will show upErmm

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Joined: 09 November 2009

Posts: 32232

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hello and Heyya guys :D
and ofcorse add me too :P
PadacklesDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Joined: 29 December 2011

Posts: 7809

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

Originally posted by Ramya-KaShian

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@jo hi dear ...how are you??

@ramya...You have NO idea whatsoever..what i feel just being here...Big smile
i am probably the ONLY FanSis here...Cool
and as such an FC dedicated to Jensen Bhaiyya - Dan Bhabi and yet to come meri Chutki princess ackles...and Jared Bhaiyya- Gen Bhaabi-aur mera chutku Tom...is too good to eb true yaar...Shocked
i feel this thsi immense strong love ...and now i have an outlet to get flown away in the flood of the love and admiration i feel...Embarrassed


Oh trust me u r not alone. I am also a fanSis, ... sometimes Wink LOLYeash, some websites have my user id named "J2'sLi'lSis" Embarrassed


sometimes??Confused but am FULL TIMECool mine too same...some have J2M_FansisCool


@ bold.. i think... ramya meant... she is a fan girl.. half the time... and fan sis half the time... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Joined: 11 December 2008

Posts: 4213

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004



sometimes??Confused but am FULL TIMECool mine too same...some have J2M_FansisCool


@ bold.. i think... ramya meant... she is a fan girl.. half the time... and fan sis half the time... Wink


Almost 75 : 25% of the times Wink

I am not as big a fan of Misha, As I haven't watched SPN much after Cass entered (thanks to studies) LOL



A new target updated on Page 2 (Notes & Events Section) Please see LOL


Edited by Ramya-KaShian - 10 May 2013 at 1:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Joined: 29 December 2011

Posts: 7809

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
@ ramya... ahhh... why??? my poor cass... Ouch you havent seen his beautiful wings( majestic) breathtaking almost... Day Dreaming his sense of humor... which is quite frank... his ability to kill demons with his hand... his flapping in a room to make his appearance felt, his funny convos with dean.. most adorable, Blushing he being there for dean when sam wasnt... ( when sam was with ruby Ouch)

ok... i will stop here... otherwise... u will doze off.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-LawsworthEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Joined: 08 July 2012

Posts: 10954

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramya-KaShian

Originally posted by flutterby

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004



sometimes??Confused but am FULL TIMECool mine too same...some have J2M_FansisCool


@ bold.. i think... ramya meant... she is a fan girl.. half the time... and fan sis half the time... Wink


Almost 75 : 25% of the times Wink

I am not as big a fan of Misha, As I haven't watched SPN much after Cass entered (thanks to studies) LOL



A new target updated on Page 2 (Notes & Events Section) Please see LOL

oi how can somebody be that?? a sister and fangirl??Shocked
ramya you are a mystery to meBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-Lawsworth

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Joined: 11 December 2008

Posts: 4213

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

@ ramya... ahhh... why??? my poor cass... Ouch you havent seen his beautiful wings( majestic) breathtaking almost... Day Dreaming his sense of humor... which is quite frank... his ability to kill demons with his hand... his flapping in a room to make his appearance felt, his funny convos with dean.. most adorable, Blushing he being there for dean when sam wasnt... ( when sam was with ruby Ouch)

ok... i will stop here... otherwise... u will doze off.. LOL




Na na na re. I love Cassie baby. Js that, I haven't seen him much (just S4 & S5) And I was attracted to SPN coz of the Bromance of Sam&Dean. And some Destiel fans just make me hate Cass. But I don't hate him...I jus love S&D more Embarrassed

Nah, I won't dose off LOL


Originally posted by -BlazingWater-

Hello and Heyya guys :D
and ofcorse add me too :P
PadacklesDay Dreaming



Welcome Priyanka Big smile


Edited by Ramya-KaShian - 10 May 2013 at 8:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterby

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Second love V/s First love. (taarey ff) pixiidou 1 863 19 February 2013 at 12:44am
By abhi_arshilover
Husein Tina Love Hub - Love Is All Around!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Eksie 1197 53844 19 January 2012 at 6:43am
By greatsumkum
YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#138~*Love Story <3*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

YuNa4ever 1196 16308 01 January 2011 at 3:27pm
By YuNa4ever
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Eksie 1197 43709 04 July 2010 at 10:25am
By preethi
Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Eksie 1199 38200 04 May 2009 at 8:35am
By janh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.