Gaurav and Shrenu share their feelings abt BHBK

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Gaurav and Shrenu share their feelings as Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka airs for the last time tonight

Shrenu Parikh and Gaurav Khanna

Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka, on Sony Entertainment Television, will air for last time tonight (23 November 2012).

Though the show, produced Hats off Productions, seemed to be a very promising one, but as it is said, every show has its fate and whatever starts has to end.

Gaurav Khanna, who essays the role of Krish, said, "A show going off-air is a part and parcel of every television actor's life. We, as actors tried our best and I am thankful to the production house and channel for having faith in us. Although we got a good response and extension for our show, the number game is what we lacked in. I really don't know whether we got an extension as we had a six month's contract. As far as I know, we did just a month extra. However, I am an actor and can say proudly that we all have put in our best."

Rebuffing all sorts of words going against the show, Gaurav averred, "I don't say it's anyone's fault; we all worked equally hard. People said it is because of the time slot the show didn't work but that's not the case as every slot is a tough one. Definitely, as an actor, I wish the show should have stayed on for much longer."

Shared Shrenu Parikh, "Well, I will miss Byaah'a lot. I have learned a lot from Gaurav and Prateeksha (Lonkar). For me, these seven months were simply amazing though we struggled a lot from day one. And our journey was not without ups and down. Like they say that every good thing has to come to an end and here we are."

The show is being replaced in the same time slot (8 pm) by Anamika from 26 November (2012).

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Thanks for Sharing Hinaben...

Will miss Gaurav,Shrenu and BHBK a lot...
Edited by sathuraj - 11 years ago
Thanks Hinaben!!!

My heart goes out to both!!! I will miss them & BHBK...😭

Anyway, I wish them lots of luck & success in their future projects!!😊
Thks Hina for sharing.

All the best to both of them. will miss Gaurav a lot.
wish all the best for all cast and crew member and i miss BHBK.
shrenu all the best.you will def get new bettetr show.u deserve for good role.