Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Marriage

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Guys if u had noticed in earlier episode(1st epi) miu's mom had mentioned meera and akash's marriage after 25 days and its already been 6 days and now 19 days are left so hoping to see mithvi fall in love 19 days...but dont know how many epis would it take to complete 19 days ...but i guess i dont want love to happen so soon...i mean they can get marriage postponed or sth...i hope some big revealation occurs so the marriage is delayed(though the marriage wont take place ever due to our mithvi's love...but who knows kal kissne dekha?)
I want meera to get the attention she subconsciously craves for...from her dad...I think meera could have easily proved him her dad by showing pics in her mobile then..or could have asked for DNA test ...or could have filed a case against her dad for proving her mom to be dead inspite her being alive.
Now,more then bringing the sarpanch to her mother...she wants to prove her mom as a right person and take him with full respect...and since she has seen care and genuineness in her father's eyes she isn't doing anything against him..
Lastly coming to the dialog prithvi said-Jo chiz hamari hain usse mangte nahi chinte hain hum..while snatching his cloth from meera while she was sitting there like lovestruck...i think he is going to do the same in meera and akash marraige case...and snatch meera away since she also belongs to himWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MTheBestParm.tastahninpreetiherefunkylicioussparkle2985

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Marriage" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sparkle2985

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

to start their love story it will take aleast 2 months becoz they both dont like eachother as of now and miu is going to insult prithvi v v badly in front of whole village and mrge will be pstponed as miu's mobile it going to be damaged and she may be out of reach to akash also and there wont be any communication and mrge will be postponed by akash

Edited by sparkle2985 - 23 November 2012 at 6:23am

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkle2985

to start their love story it will take aleast 2 months becoz they both dont like eachother as of now and miu is going to insult prithvi v v badly in front of whole village and mrge will be pstponed as miu's mobile it going to be damaged and she may be out of reach to akash also and there wont be any communication and mrge will be postponed by akash .

so i think that since mius mobile will get broken and there wont be any communication between the two hw will get worried and tell the truth to her mom and she will rush to the village and reveal her the truth...Anyway the marriage will be postoponed...but the curiosity is about when will mithvis love story start? I dont want things to be rushed...

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterious.Lady

Guys if u had noticed in earlier episode(1st epi) miu's mom had mentioned meera and akash's marriage after 25 days and its already been 6 days and now 19 days are left so hoping to see mithvi fall in love 19 days...but dont know how many epis would it take to complete 19 days ...but i guess i dont want love to happen so soon...i mean they can get marriage postponed or sth...i hope some big revealation occurs so the marriage is delayed(though the marriage wont take place ever due to our mithvi's love...but who knows kal kissne dekha?)
I want meera to get the attention she subconsciously craves for...from her dad...I think meera could have easily proved him her dad by showing pics in her mobile then..or could have asked for DNA test ...or could have filed a case against her dad for proving her mom to be dead inspite her being alive.
Now,more then bringing the sarpanch to her mother...she wants to prove her mom as a right person and take him with full respect...and since she has seen care and genuineness in her father's eyes she isn't doing anything against him..
Lastly coming to the dialog prithvi said-Jo chiz hamari hain usse mangte nahi chinte hain hum..while snatching his cloth from meera while she was sitting there like lovestruck...i think he is going to do the same in meera and akash marraige case...and snatch meera away since she also belongs to himWink

@ bold:  What a thought Day Dreaming... definitely something to see!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterious.Ladypreetihere

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.