Punar Vivah

My Predction on Aarti's Divorce Truth..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
 i thnk as we all are thinking tht we are going to se A Sad Yash soon as he will came to knw Aarti's divrce truth...i thnk Yash will come to knw ths truth by tht devilish Bua ji...n then he willl remain quite n will nt say nythng as bua will try her level best to shw Aarti as negative wife...bt Yash will remain quite n will go frm there...n We wont see a sad or hyper Yash bt he will see  the consequences, n then he will decide to ask himself to Aart  y she lied...Smilewe will see an Understanding Yash neither a hyper YashSmilewhole family will on one side n Yash will stand with Aarti n will support him...i thnk Papa Scindia n Gaytri too will support him,,,

or 2nd thng can happened if Gaytri n Papa scindiya will nt b on Aarti's side i thnk they will ask Aarti to leave  Scindia House after gvng brth to Yash's ChildConfused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jayshreeshangle79morrisnirmalac99hana_yPuvZSaraliciousshalini28arpitajimaha9gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Predction on Aarti's Divorce Truth.." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I will go for the 1st option... Not another Aarti suffering in SM track... I want her to at least have some peace and love after the truth is out.. Only love in air.. Maybe time for CV to bring in other tracks. Such as Paridi's , Bua's past or Pankaj Vidhi track.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angle79hana_yArYa_crazyluv

morris

Goldie

morris

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
This time we will see an understanding Yash though he will be hurt. Not sure about family reactions though.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angle79hana_yArYa_crazyluv

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I would prefer the first option di. I always want yash to stand by arthi and they should overcome all the hurdles together
Please let our wish come true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
tabeer you said what i was about to say for my prediction but i want to tell you the bil an sil will be on arti side when yash will have understand arti even it will hurt him the most but he will be stand in her side

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angle79ArYa_crazyluv

shalini28

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini28

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
I will go for 1st option hope ur prediction becomes true and I am sending u chocolates and sweet Monkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon for a good prediction tabeer.

ArYa_crazyluv

sheema_rajoo

IF-Dazzler

sheema_rajoo

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I think the 2nd one will happen. I feel Yash will be very hurt and not forgiving as he hates lies. Even though I really want him to stand by her, its a drama after all and what's a drama without 'kichidi'. So I'm predicting that he will initially be very angry and avoid her but seeing Prashanth's care and support towards Aarti, he'll get super jealous and then realize that he loves her a lot. Then he wont be able to bare seeing her tears and his family torturing her that he'll start standing by her side after a minimum 15 episodes that isLOL and who knows we'll see his confession in the 300th episode..ROFL
Hopefully with all this commotion, Aarti doesn't have a miscarriage. One thing I realize about dramas is they really like to make their leads have a miscarriage especially when they're expecting their first child and there's trouble in the relationship. 
Yashji please prove me wrong and show Aarti that you're a gentleman and forgiving person who is head over heels in love and not willing to let her slip off your hands. Day Dreaming I need to see ROMANCE AND LOVE... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angle79ArYa_crazyluv

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
may be

ArYa_crazyluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.