Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

salman-arbaaz dont endorse adult content for D2

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Salman-Arbaaz don't endorse adult content for Dabangg 2
By Joginder Tuteja ,Nov 23, 2012 - 10:25 hrs IST
#

He has been delivering a series of blockbusters, especially in last couple of years, and one thing that Salman Khan is being conscious about is ensuring that each of his films caters to family audience. Though Dabangg did have a hint of some tongue in cheek humour (remember 'Hum Tum Mein Itne Chhed Karenge...'?), by and large he has stayed away bringing anything in his films that reeks of adult content.

"Same is the case in Dabangg 2 as well", says a prominent crew member, "Yes, there is some naughty humour that goes with Chulbul Pandey. However even that would be subtle and there won't be anything vulgar about it. Thodi masti rahegi, thoda funny rahega but there won't be any place for toilet humour."

In fact Salman as well as Arbaaz Khan was conscious about this fact due to which there was a slight alteration done in the theatrical promo compared to the one (with Salman getting into his naughty self) which went online.

"As a character Chulbul Pandey is intrinsically naughty and since the film is set in the UP-Bihar belt again, the core of the stage and setting has to remain intact. However that doesn't mean that the Khan brothers are compromising on the 'clean' tag with which they wish to release Dabangg", the crew member continues, "Neither is there any bad language nor any hint of skin show. Even the item song 'Fevicol' doesn't have any vulgarity to it. You can't expect that either with Kareena Kapoor in there."

With the most intimate moment between Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha also being restricted to a mere peck on the cheek, and that too rather symbolically, guess Dabangg 2 could well end 2012 on a 'clean' note.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Umm...what about the cheap lyrics of the songs of Dabangg2? I guess lines like "tandoori murgi...mujhe daaru se gatak lo" are fit for nursery rhymes. Edited by -ksh- - 11 years ago
what about iski li uski li? 
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -ksh-

Umm...what about the cheap lyrics of the songs of Dabangg2? I guess lines like "tandoori murgi...mujhe daaru se gatak lo" are fit for nursery rhymes.

what does gatak mean 😆  the most vulgar line to me was ' my gipsy with siren tayaar lagale ise saiyan patrol se '😆

Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 11 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I think ghatak is eat/drink. Generally people have some snacks, kababs with drinks. I think it refers to that.

Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
m so very excited to watch my robinhood pandey aka Salman in d2 man literally counting days now 21st Dec come soon!!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

aisay stupid article aate rehenge.. i dont care.. lol

challo im waiting for the movie..
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -ksh-

I think ghatak is eat/drink. Generally people have some snacks, kababs with drinks. I think it refers to that.

Gatak means to swallow...in liquid it means in big gulps...in case of solid..it means swallowing without chewing...like how u would swallow a medicine tablet..

Yeah...good that they don't endorse adult content...hopefully now some of the lines of Fevicol will be changed...there is still one month more...
Minionite thumbnail
Hey a little bit of adult comedy is fine and I like it, but too much just goes over board and I'm glad the two agree with that.
LMAO trying hard to sell their movie. 

If so then what is devar and sister-in-law doing in an item number where sister-in-law is wearing bold clothes and devar dancing around her now that is so classy.