Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alien_visitor thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ouch JP that hurt. No one noticed u tripped me while over taking...That round big thing u call nose is rammed flat. Alien gets up, and starts to move like a tortoise...
πŸ˜› 

Everyone know who wins the race. Right, the hares dont...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail

I win the race peoples, get over it!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Aabha thumbnail
it'd be sooooooooo awesome if apoorva could read this thread of how crazy we women are just to win an imaginary race with him as the prize.....i'm sure that he'd want to meet and congratulate the winner too...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Yup!!! I just hope he congratulates me with a warm hug and a long long long kiss that just nevers seems to end!!!😳
alien_visitor thumbnail
Monica just heard that Armaan isnt back from his shoot at the finish line...So let me quick , when do u take  a shut eye!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: alien_visitor

Monica just heard that Armaan isnt back from his shoot at the finish line...So let me quick , when do u take  a shut eye!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

At night!!Of course!! Armaan is so mine!!! Ilove him so much!!!!😳😳😳
alien_visitor thumbnail
Oh ...U let the cat out of the bag Monica...The tortoise will travel at night now, and when Armaan reaches the finish line...You know what then!!!😳😳😳
Originally posted by: alien_visitor

Oh ...U let the cat out of the bag Monica...The tortoise will travel at night now, and when Armaan reaches the finish line...You know what then!!!😳😳😳

Fine then! I won't sleep then!!! But Armaan loves me anyways!!!!And he is with me right now!!! So bye Alien!!! Enjoy your trip to some galaxy really really far away from earth!!!!πŸ˜†
Aabha thumbnail
lolz u guys are too cute and funny!!! keep it up!!!
bluelotus thumbnail

Monica darling.........you are not even allowed in the race...

There is an age limit.... Babies are not allowedπŸ˜‰