Phir Subah Hogi

Why the rush?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

When this story started, along with an interesting backdrop, multi-faceted characters and multiple storylines, was the fact that the show was fast paced with a sensible story progression.

Since the Reva track there have been times when the story has felt like it is on a loop back ie. going over the same ground over and over again but now the story is being rushed at a breakneck speed with so many holes, inconsistencies, unrealistic developments - to God knows what end?

1.   DV-Kuhu-Champa

- DV was a hot head and arrogant who believed like his father that he was entitled to keep Bednis. It would appear this character has remained the same

- DV- Kuhu have met 2-3 times and are all ready talking about getting married - really?

- DV-Kuhu knows their family history so its a mystery why they would fall for each other?

- DV insults Kuhu's family (Unki hasiatte kya hai) and because he says sorry he got carried away she forgives him?

- DV met Champa in the market and asked her to go with him to movies. G declined on her behalf. I assume Champa does not do Rai and therefore DV cannot do her Sardhakai so he is trying to forcefully have a physical relationship with her. Seriously, there are no other young Bednis in the village?

This whole storyline seems contrived/forced.

2.   Adi-Sugni-TVS

- Adi goes to a couple of businesses, in I assume smaller towns near the village, with a business plan which enables the owner to earn profits while Adi runs the business. He has no credentials, no previous experience, no one to vouch for him but somehow convinces a person to hand over his business in return for an injection of cash? Really - In the current economic climate and in small towns where word of mouth is everything?

- Adi then goes not to a bank for a loan but to one of those typical small village money lenders and somehow manages to convince the guy to lend him money without any collateral/security? We the audience know that TVS has guaranteed the loan, Adi does not.

- For a clever businessman Adi does not read the legal paperwork on the loan or get suspicious when the lender gives him double amount he wanted?

- No sooner does he get the business, it burns down. Immediately there is an avalanche of clues that not only was it arson but also that TVS is behind the attack. Conveniently the only calls in the call log are 2 calls to and from TVS?

Again Adi's success and failure is contrived.

3.   G and family

- This family have run through 20+ lacs in a couple of months in a village size of a postage stamp?

- These people have been poor all their lives. When they get abundance of cash how realistic is that they would not put some aside for a rainy day? I understand that Sugni marrying into a Thakur family probably made them think their money worried were over forever but even so these people's current position is unbelievable?

Why? 

So why are all these unbelievable/contrived situations being rushed through? Where is this heading?

One though that occurred to me could at least some of this instigated by TJS? He wants to destroy this family because of what happened to his sister so maybe he instigated DV to hit on Kuhu. He now has a spy in the house because I am sure Kuhu has told DV all that is happening in the family ' Adi/Sugni/TVS situation.

So TJS takes advantage of the bad blood between TVS and Adi to make mischief. He sets up the fire and ensures enough clues are left behind so Adi is aware that it was deliberate and TVS is implicated. This will make the situation worse between these two. He will then instigate Kuhu-DV elopement. As Kuhu was the one who instigated the Ghar Pravash for Adi-Sugni they will side with her. No doubt as a result, TJS will help out Adi and show concern for Sugni's position (he has done it before when he wanted to stop G's sardhakia set up by his wife). Then he sits back and watch as this family implodes.

What do you think?

Edited by payal7 - 23 November 2012 at 3:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishamuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12Sandy66JulieDkomal07Vinnie79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the rush?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Wow Payal, good analysis.
The only point I have to make with the fire is that how dumb was it that the person's cell phone dropped? That was like handing the evidence to Aditya on a platter!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanisharazor12

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Thats why I think it was a set up Julie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
For some reason  the first person to come to my mind was Reva...She already knows the hatred  TVS has in mind for Adi and Sugni, she has a motive for wanting him dead... why not  be the silent insagator and make it look like  Adi  did  the job when she could get her brother and his ment to do it???
 The Precap is intresting  I am wanting to hear the conversation between Maa thakur and TVS  bad bad!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rrazor12JulieD

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Vinnie

Good point about Reva

I discounted her as she has nothing to gain or lose now.

Her position is safe.

But you could be right, she is one seriously bad person with no conscious which makes her very dangerous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.