Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Akash is so...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

memario

memario

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Akash is so damn sweetSmile , the way he talks and behaves with meera and her mom. In the end i know meera will be with prithvi and i too want her to be with him...but it would be so sad to see akash's heart breaking Cry hes such a kind and gentle soul. Hope he finds someone else too in the show.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sehhrNimRMysterious.Ladyhappy.ukParm.chunkysonyEssence..tastahninRaj_preetpreetiherefunkyliciousmadmadonasoni595tiny15VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akash is so..." in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memario

Akash is so damn sweetSmile , the way he talks and behaves with meera and her mom. In the end i know meera will be with prithvi and i too want her to be with him...but it would be so sad to see akash's heart breaking Cry hes such a kind and gentle soul. Hope he finds someone else too in the show.
Agree , Akash is defo a very sweet and loving n caring guy , any girl's dream man and Ajay Chaudhari is a very talented actor too .
I'm his fan for long time . Embarrassed 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

memarioNimRParm.Raj_preettiny15

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
it would be unfair with akash..but I guess its would be Mithvi but i want a sweet village girl for akash someone nice and sweet just.like him coz I wont like it when his heart breaks...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NimRParm.tastahninRaj_preet

madmadona

IF-Rockerz

madmadona

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
it's so bad/sad that he ll hv a heartbreakBroken HeartUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.Raj_preet

Raj_preet

IF-Dazzler

Raj_preet

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Don't worry cv's will choose another beautiful girl for Aakash Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.tastahnin

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i agree with you all...im so sad for him Unhappy
i watched the first epi for mouni and for him, but now i have to admit that i like meera with prithvi moreEmbarrassed

hope only to see another beautiful girl for him Thumbs Up

so that all could be happy, we also Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Yes he is a super sweet guy.  Very loving and caring towards both of them.  Not looking forward to seeing his heart broken and definitely hope he does not turn negative as is usually the way with CVs (although it is very hard to picture this fun and loveable guy turning negative).

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Yes he is a super sweet guy.  Very loving and caring towards both of them.  Not looking forward to seeing his heart broken and definitely hope he does not turn negative as is usually the way with CVs (although it is very hard to picture this fun and loveable guy turning negative).

oh yes cant imagine him heartbroken, It would be a shame to see such a character in negative...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.