(MG-SS) Infatuation and/or Love THREAD 1

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey all.. Am back with,finally this one ..I don't know how many times I just thought to start this one .. but first MLS 2 and then RL took its place.. but now with the end of RM  have to start this one ..I started to write this one long back..(2-3 months..) no idea, if anyone has written something like this or not.. so in case anyone is offended  .. do let me know.. Here you go.. 

@Remya dear this is the ss which I told you few months back ... ðŸ˜³

I have a hopeless crush on someone I have no chance with..Geet 

Infatuation can only held a mind for maximum of 4 months, if it exceeds that point then I guess you are already in love... Maan 

This is the story of a 19 yrs old girl who lives in her dreamy thoughts, Admires someone that will eventually become her love for him..will she be able to tell him about her feelings???? Will he understand her innocent and pure love????

The girl is GEET SINGHANIA and she believes that she is in LOVE with her prof. MAAN SINGH KHURRANA..

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love Rose😉

Edited by drrose31 - 6 years ago
Character sketch 

Geet singhania:- she is a 19 yrs old girl … Has just passed out her 12th std..and has got admission in first yr MBBS  â€¦bubbly and fun loving girl..loves her in-dependency and her free life style…

Maan singh khurrana:-  He is a 24 yrs old guy… A prof. ,has passed out his MBBS and just got job as a prof..A calm person…Never gets angry ..Always tries to solve the matters in his own sweet way…He is the heir of khurrana's but prefers to go to the teaching side, as once his princi took a promise from him  that he will teach in his very own college where he studied once…

Brij singhania:- 23 yrs old, Geet's one and only brother.. Loves Geet to the core.. A protector ..Always supports Geet whether she is right or wrong...fulfills every single wish of hers..He is studying library sciences ...

Naina rathod:- 

She is a family friend to Maan ..24 yrs old.. Loves him from childhood but Maan thinks of  her as only a good friend… A sweet and loving girl…..she is always concerned for Maan… she was Maan's batch-mate .. Also a dr but she preferred to be on practical side.. so she is doing job in a reputed hospital.. 

Dev singh khurrana:- Maan's younger bro…23 yrs old.. Likes a girl which he saw in a party of his friend and got lost in her beauty and innocence he doesn't know her name and all but likes her, may be loves her, as he thinks ..studying computer courses final yr …Maan loves and pampers dev a lot… He is also friends with Naina..

updating part 1 shortly 

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love Rose😉

Edited by drrose31 - 11 years ago

Edited by drrose31 - 11 years ago

very interesting Rose...

Dev jis ladki ko like karta hai kahin wo Geet to nahin...

please continue soon...

very interesting 

please continue soon...

Awesome start
please update soon

awesome waiting for the update
Congrats for new ss
Nice cs