maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Lovely post dear and all ur points are a credit point to our gurika
Thank u so much 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The magic of aaryaaahhh... (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ummisco

ummisco

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Well said!

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
wow im so happy , very humble

kundra

Goldie

kundra

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyforyash

I loved Gurumeet in every role...When geet ends...i was waiting for his new show when i about PV...i was so happy...for some i was also thinnking directly from MSK to father of 2 kinds...nut then i said to myself...if Gurumeet has choosen this show then it must be good...and without thinking anything from first day i am watching PV...and just loveing Yash...aarti...aarya...PV...whole team...u r rocking.And u people don't beleive...this is the only show for which i wait till 10.30 and watch...love u GC aka yash.
I agree, gurmeet gives life to these characters beutifuly.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.