Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

The magic of aaryaaahhh...

Nandita1970 Groupbie
Nandita1970
Nandita1970

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I'll be first to say that I've been proven wrong and made to eat humble pie, all thanks to Mr GURMEET  choudhary n KRATIKA Sengar. When GUR took up Punar Vivah, I was very cynical n sceptical abt GC playing a father to 3 kids, when no other actor his age wld n cast opposite KRATIKA! 

But, I'm happy to say that I was absolutely wrong. Punar vivah has turned out to be an amazing show. With a stellar star cast. Each episode has given something to discuss, we've loved some epis n hated some but all through this amazing journey one thing has been constant, the brilliance of GC n KS!

They complement each other beautifully. Their break ups, make ups, teasing n chemistry, just amazing!! One thing is for sure aarya has grown on slowly but surely. The main reason to watch PV was GURMEET but now I watch it because I live sharing the lives of the dubeys n Scindias. The entire cast n crew make this serial worth watching. 

Love the way the Cvs n writers have woven this emotional tapestry...I wait with bate breath for each n every epi...loving this roller coaster ride with aarya!! May we see a 1000 epis!! Well done all working on PV n especially GC n KS..thank you for giving us another reason to believe in love n marriage!!

Nanduxxx

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sissakhanlady_dovedarrishgaanabhatPiiecrazyforyash123mitulangakenirmalac99Leevi05kholitaDMKJ_VBManali_IamGCianmaha9ArYa_crazyluvPuvZSaraliciousgafulu14

lady_dove Senior Member
lady_dove
lady_dove

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Well said, excellent acting and excellent story telling.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Liked your post. Well, for me I got attracted to this show mainly for its concept...a story which to me, has yet to be tapped by any Indian shows. Well, I could be wrong too...am not an avid fan of Indian shows, probably there is already some drama or movies made on re-marriages...but to me PV brings more realm into the actual re-marriage concept! That's what I like about this show. 

Something about the story, concept & the Mittal which has roped me into continue watching PV.
Lest I forget, Kratika has made me to fell in love further with the show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970kholita

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
agree, this show has magic , the unique concept , the brilliant story-telling, the amezing lead and the talented cast, no matter punar vivah will be always one of the most fantastic show i have ever saw , god bless our Gurita and all the cast , im ready to see it intell 1000 episodes Approve

Nandita1970

crazyforyash Senior Member
crazyforyash
crazyforyash

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I loved Gurumeet in every role...When geet ends...i was waiting for his new show when i about PV...i was so happy...for some i was also thinnking directly from MSK to father of 2 kinds...nut then i said to myself...if Gurumeet has choosen this show then it must be good...and without thinking anything from first day i am watching PV...and just loveing Yash...aarti...aarya...PV...whole team...u r rocking.And u people don't beleive...this is the only show for which i wait till 10.30 and watch...love u GC aka yash.

Nandita1970

Manali_IamGCian IF-Rockerz
Manali_IamGCian
Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
awesome post & agreed with each & every word, loved it.

GC, KS, PV, AarYa rocks!!!

Nandita1970

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Great post !

Nandita1970

angle79 Senior Member
angle79
angle79

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
nice to read your post

Nandita1970

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index