Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
hey guys in OMG segment SBS said...they r so shocked to see Parvati in yesterday epi...how can Mata Parvati b so helpless to see her husband n daughter is in Tapsya?she is Adi Shakti herself...how can b so helpless...guys this is the 2nd time they said something like in for DKDM...we r saying the same thing from long time n now SBS also said it...Cry...now CV's should wake up...AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidzsia221sukhi....Reshama.foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "23rd Nov SBS-OMG" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
they are rightClap..they portray her like a weak womanOuch..she is shakti for gods  sakes !!!Angry I urgeu them to portray parvati as a strong godess not a weak one..If this stays this way i probably gonna watch the new durga show on colors instead!!Angry ..i strongly believe they will portray her as a strong female energy!!!Thumbs Up

Dunno theyre so fond of their DKDMD puran and showing their fews. Dead
Mabe they canr wrap up the show...Stern Smile

Edited by .Reshama. - 23 November 2012 at 3:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
yeh SBS ke log bhi bade ajeeb hai!
there have been so many scenes in the past that didnt see this kya???
abhi tak unke ankoon pe patti bandhi thi???
so many times they have given wow OMG comments for weird stuff-like Mahadev breaking the sitar[:O]
abhi tak kya ankhoon pe patta tha??LOLDKDM has always shown weird stuff,koi nayi baat nahi hai that we get upset about it

anyways reg Durga-i wont be watching it,one show is more than enough for meBig smile
and yes please do not compare it to DKDM,since the shows are on the same stories,they are by different makers with different perceptions
please dont bring in any discussions of Durga here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221deboleena.manna

baljindarkaur

baljindarkaur

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
they are not wrong at all . i mean she needs company . even if we check in our neighbourhood mothers can themself tolerate any hardship but cant take it up on there children . and she is no exception

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romi21

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
am not making any comparsion here.. i just said ma point.. thats it!!

Edited by .Reshama. - 23 November 2012 at 4:25am

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@Reshma-i didnt say you were comparing,i said its best if Durga is kept out of the discussion-thats it
once Durga is brought in the convo it will lead to lots of arguments
i didnt mean to bug youLOL

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
They do have a valid point.. Its heart breaking to see a weak and vulnerable Parvati all the time.. Now that even SBS has mentioned it.. hopefully CVs notice this and do something abt it.. Smile

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@Reshma-i didnt say you were comparing,i said its best if Durga is kept out of the discussion-thats it
once Durga is brought in the convo it will lead to lots of arguments
i didnt mean to bug youLOL
i understand dear.. i really love this show but  am dissapointed how parvati is porttrayed in this showErmm.. and ur right..i also dont want to start a new discussion convo here on parvati and durga ...its owkee dearHug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.