Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LittleDhampir. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
like it nah we love
So Manyata hands the pendrive against Uday...but I think she'll fail..I hope she'll fail.
Uday crying😒
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We understand...
Sorry I did not comment on your previous chapters as I did not get the time to catch up...
So all of your chapters are mind-blowing...
And this promo is superb...
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
andy i think woh video uday ke past i mean uska family related hai. that's why he cries. otherwise acc to me he'll never cry out of fear. nd the last line which states ' the person was too ashamed to face the crowd'. this line sounded suspicious to me. i mean why u would refer Uday as the person? nd morover uday knew ki kabhi ka kabhi aisa din ayega when he'll be behind the bars. so i guess he has a back up plan for this situation. nd i guess manyata fails to prove uday guilty nd that's why she was ashamed to face the crowd. hope m not wrong. can't torture my brain anymore. Now Pls Update Very Soon. can't wait anymore
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jarin04

andy i think woh video uday ke past i mean uska family related hai. that's why he cries. otherwise acc to me he'll never cry out of fear. nd the last line which states ' the person was too ashamed to face the crowd'. this line sounded suspicious to me. i mean why u would refer Uday as the person? nd morover uday knew ki kabhi ka kabhi aisa din ayega when he'll be behind the bars. so i guess he has a back up plan for this situation. nd i guess manyata fails to prove uday guilty nd that's why she was ashamed to face the crowd. hope m not wrong. can't torture my brain anymore. Now Pls Update Very Soon. can't wait anymore

Fantastic gulab jamun...kya investigate kiya hai story ko...khoob bhalo...😉...Library mei sone ka alawa lagta hai Andy ke story ka research bhi kar liya tumne😆😆
andy.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iluvmanveer

o teri! sansani prologue!

still feel uday hi begunah hoga! 
manyata will be all ashamed!
well uday is strong man! 
but crying will not reduces his manliness!
he can cry!
everyone has a right to open him/her self!
well, can't wait for the update!
update asap!

thanks sangu😃, uday cries for a reason which will be revelealed soon
crying does not reduce his manliness😃
update will come today
andy.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DEATHmusic-

like it nah we love
So Manyata hands the pendrive against Uday...but I think she'll fail..I hope she'll fail.
Uday crying😒

hanks hina😃
lets hope she fails, but no guarantee
the evidence is too important to allow uday to go free
andy.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: eyecatchers

We understand...
Sorry I did not comment on your previous chapters as I did not get the time to catch up...
So all of your chapters are mind-blowing...
And this promo is superb...

thanks bhumika
it nice to see your comment after a long time😃
thanks once again😃
andy.a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarin04

andy i think woh video uday ke past i mean uska family related hai. no its about uday killing manyta s body guard rajat.😭 that's why he crieshe cries for another reason, which will come in 2 chaps time.😃 otherwise acc to me he'll never cry out of fear.no its surely not fear nd the last line which states ' the person was too ashamed to face the crowd'. this line sounded suspicious to me why??😕. i mean why u would refer Uday as the person? because he is a person, simple...😆 nd morover uday knew ki kabhi ka kabhi aisa din ayega when he'll be behind the bars. so i guess he has a back up plan for this situation.maybe... nd i guess manyata fails to prove uday guilty nd that's why she was ashamed to face the crowd. hope m not wrong a good guess👏👏👏. can't torture my brain anymore. Now Pls Update Very Soon. can't wait anymore

thanks so much jarin for this lovely comment
you make a good detective👏
i loved your guesses
update will come today or max tmrw
andy.a thumbnail

Chapter 25 THE DAY AT THE COURT

The sun was shining brightly in the sky as manyta dressed up to go to the court. She was still shaken from the dream she had last night. She tried to calm her already disturbed mind, failing miserably. She was literally worried; would uday ever forgive her for her betrayal? But he did wrong so he must be punished. It was not the time to fell regrets. She just did her duty; didn't she take an oath to protect her subjects? She did feel a piercing pain in her heart, her heart still loved him. But now all such thoughts must be cast away, deeply hid inside her heart😭

She phoned her lawyer, he assured her not to worry. He asked her to bring the pen drive in which she had kept all evidence; she had not shown the details of the pen drive to him, as she feared its safety. She remembered how she had obtained that information

Flashback

It was the day after the union of manveer. uday had unknowingly shown her the place where he kept the files of all his evil work. Manyata had noted the place and the next day , when uday had left her to be with jaggat, she went into the room, there were plenty of files in that shelf, many CDs. She went and opened uday's personnel laptop. To her luck there was no security password for the laptop. Uday may be intelligent in many cases, but he forgets to give importance to small things like passwords, thought manyta. She fished through the files saved over there. Most of it was harmless ones, related to his business, but there were 3 files that caught her attention. One was details of a bank account in the name of sarajit ray, and it had so much of money deposited in just a few days. It must be uday's fake name, thought manyta. Then there were 2 video clips. One showed uday's conversation with her mom and the other showed the brutal killing of rajjat. She did not look at the video for more than a minute, because she felt like nauseating seeing its contents.

She got up and was walking toward the door as she spotted a tint of blue under the shelf. She took it out. And it brought tears in her eyes. It was the file rajat had collected against uday, and for which he had lost his life.

She needed to take this file away but it would be impossible to take it under uday's hawk like  eyes, she looked around and saw a digital camera on the table, she took it and started photographing all the pages of the file. She then attached the digital camera to the laptop and transferred it there

Now she needed a pen drive or something to take this information, she searched the room again, careful not to disturb the contents in it, and she did find one. Quickly she transferred the photos, the 2 videos and the bank account details into the disk. She then deleted the history of the laptop, shut it down and kept it in its proper place, closed the shelf and place the blue file back to where she found it.

She left the room and hid the pen drive in the pocket of her pant. She was sweating with all the exhausting work she had done till now.

Flash back ends

Manyata took the pen drive and placed it securely in her purse. She asked her driver to bring her car. She was now ready to drive the last nail in uday's coffin

Uday looked exhausted as he was loaded into the police jeep, to take him to the court. Jaggat looked at him apologetically but uday assured him that he was just doing duty, and the truth will triumph.

He looked out of the police jeep, looking at the birds flying away, a fear for the first time started to haunt uday. But he did not show it. His voice was struck in his throat. He tried to bring back the warm eyes of uday back, but only the cold eyes of Mr. Shark was visible. He closed his eyes, thinking about something.

The media was having a field day today. The famous business man udayveer was being tried in court for kidnapping princess manyta and killing her body guard. Udayveer was seen active in finding manyta and then one day manyata supposedly gets killed in a car accident and then one fine day when the world gathered to attend her last rites, she suddenly came alive and pointed that the main conspirator was her mother and uday was the kidnapper and her assassin. It was totally outrageous. It was a scandal.

"today we are gathered at Mumbai high court to see the hearing of mr udayveer, for kidnapping princess manyta, and killing her bodyguard.it is a terrible shock to the business world……….."

" as you see behind me many people have gathered here to attend the most famous court hearing till date…"

"people around are shouting slogans against udayveer singh………….."

Reporters of different channels were busy reporting the news live

The court room and its surroundings were surrounded with a sea of people. There was a buzz of murmurings among the crowd. Manyta arrived along with her lawyer; she was immediately flanked by media persons

"So was this all a drama"

"Is this a plan to discredit mr udayveer"

"Is this incident gona bring the real person behind the famous business man"

"So where were you all these days"

"What are your thoughts about your alleged death"

Came many questions from all sides. Manyta did not answer any questions

All she said was "no comment"

She entered the court room and took her place next to her lawyer. This was going to be one hell of a day, she thought.

The court surroundings came back to its hyperactive mode when uday was brought to the court. The sound of the slogans increased exponentially that I was deafening

"Hang that murderer" the crowd shouted on top of their lungs. The police had a difficult time to control the crowd and take uday inside the court room.

Someone from the crowd threw a stone on uday and it hit his head. Uday was hurt and blood started to flow from his head. More stones were pelted on uday and police had to use force to disperse the crowd. The sound of the slogans grew larger; uday put his head down in shame. Finally he was taken inside the courtroom. Only certain selected media representatives were allowed to record this case.

The judge took his place. The case started. Manyta's lawyer shashi sinha came forward to brief the case

He said

" today we have assembled here to unmask mr udayveer, who is a very famous business man. He is supposedly kidnapped princess manyta and killed her body guard mr rajat. This case is a clear example of a wolf hiding under the sheep's skin……

His talks continued for another 10 minutes. Uday sat with his head bowed.

The lawyer then called uday. He came forward and took the oath

Mr shashi came and asked uday

S: your name?

U: udayveer singh

S: your profession?

U: iam a business man

S: is that your only profession?

Uday gritted his teeth and said

U: yes

S: don't misunderstand me, you know you are accused of kidnapping manyta, and she claims that you are a professional assassin too?

U: I don't know what she is talking about.

S:so when did you meet her first?

U: I saw her at a business event, she was very friendly towards me. We used to go out for dinner after that. She was also a partner of one of my business deals, so our friendship grew, or I thought it grew…

His voice was just a whisper

S: mr uday weren't you supposed to leave for London on the day manyta got kidnapped

U: yes

S: then why did you not leave?

U: the news of manyta was missing shocked me, it was difficult to leave so I postponed the trip

S: so did you love her

U: I did, and I thought she too did, but I was sadly mistaken

S: so what  made you kidnap her udayveer?

U: I did not kidnap her, please believe me. I was there with jaggat to search for manyta. How could you kidnap a person you love. Please iam innocent. This is a clearly fabricated case

Uday was pleading.manyta thought "what a good actor he is, that cheat"

S: we will see mr udayveer. I would like to call the chief witness to this case

Judge: you may procced

There was only one chief witness in this case and it was manyta . she came forward , took her oath

Mr shashi asked her

S: so miss manyta can you tell us about your kidnapping

M: yes, all this started when my bodyguard found that my office was bugged, he informed that to me. Later it was known a mr  shark was assigned by one of my family member to kill me. Rajat was then full time behind mr shark trying to unmask him, and then he collected all evidences against mr shark. He gave me his report on the day I was kidnapped to me and I was shocked to learn my assassin mr shark was none other than uday, I was irrational at that time and went to confront him alone. I remember going to his house and then later I knew I was kidnapped.

I spend 10 days, trying to save myself, later I had to trick him to set me free.

She said hiding all other details that happened.

S: do you have any evidence to support your claim?

M: yes, I have.

Manyta handed the pen drive to the her laywer who handed it to the judge. Her eyes met uday's as she handed it to her lawyer. His eyes were pleading to her to stop handing the pen drive. She ignored it

The judge attached the pen drive to the laptop and played the video

The whole court became silent as the video was played

Guys, so finally I updated after a long time

So how was it?

Was it good

Don't forget to comment and like

It encourages me to write more

Good number of likes will ensure that the next update will be soon

Edited by andy.a - 11 years ago
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

res😊

Great update Andy 👏.
But wasn't it short😕?

Anyways , it was very interesting ,
really well written.

Uday got hurt by a stone 😭  ...
(I'm gonna kill u for doing that to him Andy😡 ...  oh ,and Manyata too 😈).

Ahhh ...  nice black-mail note😆!
Edited by ...navina... - 11 years ago