Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andy.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Sorry guys I forgot to complete the last sentence in the previous update , so here is it

Chapter 11- shocking revelations

Precap: 

They  went to his house the place was surrounded with police cars

She held his hand as they entered the house

Lying in a pool of blood was the body the head was severed from the body.

The fingers were missing

She felt like retching seeing that scene. she held his hands tightly and cried

M: udaaayyy, (sobbing continuously )  ss.. ssee  th... this whho ...whho  cou.. could d.. do  sa... such thi... Things , it... it ...is ..is  too bru brutal

Wha'. What di... Did ro...ROHAN do t...to sa... suffer  th... this fate😭

Pu...poor  ROHAN  lo..k wh' what ha... happened to him

(guys you read it right it was rohan who got killed

BUT WHY?

WHY DID MR SHARK NOT KILL UDAY?

Perhaps was it their friendship?

Wait for it )

U: (hugs her and tries to pacify her) princess please try to control yourself

M: i..i ju..just ca...cant control

Uday takes manyata outside , she is now able to control her tears and as they were about to leave, someone called

"manyata"

Manyata  looked behind .it was jaggat kumar, the CI of police, and jai's boyfriend . jaggat  was their family friend ,smart and loving. He knew rohan was manyata's best friend and this death would be a blow to her

J: manyata, I am so sorry about rohan

M: I am just shocked, I just don't know who would do such a thing to him,😕

U: yes it is so horrid

J: (to uday) and you are?

U: udayveer singh,  I am manyata's friend

Jaggat looked at uday once and then shook of that thought from his mind

J: of udayveer group of companies?

U: the very same

Jaggat was now pleased he was not a gold digger, after all he needed to take care of his soon to be sister in law. She was very innocent and culd believe anyone very easily

M: jaggat did you get any evidence?

J: that is the thing that is making me mad 😡, the killer is so smart that bast**ed did not leave any evidence over there , can you believe all the objects over there has only rohan's finger prints and rohan is not going to kill himself that way but iam sure I will nail that heartless bas***ed soon

Uday smiled hearing it and manyata to joined in it

J: do you have some doubt about the killer? Did rohan say any thing about this? Wheter he fears some one is behind him

M: no , never

M: I think I should leave now. This place makes me sad

U: ok I will bring the car here and he leaves

M: jaggat I think some one is behind my life , I feel scared . first rohan then me , I don't know what to do?

J: what ? what nonsense ?

M: yes jaggat, there is a killer out there  with the name mr shark , I fear some thing would happen to me soon

J: no manyata don't worry nothing will happen to you , your body guard rajat did tell me something about it, but don't worry he is the best person who can protect you. I can go for a parallel investigation on this matter about it if you want

M: rajat is near to fully crack that killer's identity. As soon as we get sufficient evidence we will approach the police.

J: manyata do be careful yes

they stop as they see uday reach there. Uday comes back and they leave, he takes her to the beach side

As they watched the waves crashing into the shore manyata asked

M: uday you know ajay well , don't you think there is something fishy about how he became rich, like you become super rich overnight. How could you make money so soon

U: both of us WERE friends , but he wanted to make money fast by any nook or crook so we had some disagreement on the way he wanted to make easy money and we broke of

M: could you make some easy money by killing someone 🤢

She said and looked at uday

U: meaning?

M: could ajit de mr shark? The person who is making my life a hell now

U: what, where did you get that idea

M: I don't know but my intuition makes me fell so

U: I know he has a crooked mind but I don't think he could kill anyone , he may steal or theaten but he cannot kill, my! to kill someone you need guts and a strong mind , how could any one thinking of killing some one, its so disgusting

M: I know , I know

Uday checks his watch

U: oh got its late already I need to go to office before leaving to London

M: ok, I think I will go home

Manyata however did not go home, she went to meet rajat. He had finally cracked mr sharks identity

THE NIGHT OF ROHAN'S DEATH

It was night . mr shark  after the killing was driving enjoying the late night breeze, but something was not correct . his intuition said so . there was a driver who was following him for a long time trying to be invisible . any other person would never have noticed it , but his intuition told this was some big problem, it need his immediate attention

Rajat was trying to follow this person, he knew the killer and had got sufficient evidences, manyata mam would be very pleased. He continued to follow him , he felt that the person did not know that he was following, he would hand that fellow to law soon

Manyata was waiting in a restaurant when rajat entered with a blue file, he handed it to manyata

Manyata took the file and went through it

M:I knew it was him, I doubted him for sometime now

R: be careful man, he could do anything, see what happened to rohan sir

M: what ?he was behind rohan's killing. that pervert, I need to meet him, to make sure he onfesses to me before handing him over to the police, I want him to beg for his life

R: are you sure mam? Should I accompany you?

M: no, you keep this file safe, if I don't return in 2 hrs you will hand it over to jaggat, and that bas***d will be behind the bars for ever

R: ok mam

Manyata deciced to go alone . she first went to his office , he was not there.

Then she went to his house, he was not there, the servant informed her that he would come soon and took her to his study

There was a shelf full of books, she checked the author's names, he had good taste

The was an encyclopedia over there , it was kept in proper order but M came after N

So she took that book out, surprisingly the shelf rotated revealing a door, curiosity got better than her and she opened the door , it led to an underground stairway and opened into a room full of modern devices- tracking devices, voice analysis , gprs tv screens, multiple computers, call tracking devices and many other she could not name

She saw a cd named manyata and she played it. It was the conversations in her office, all tht she had said when the bug was there

"hallo, darling, so how do you like my work place"😛

Manyata turned back and saw mr shark at the entrance , he slowly moved forward

Manyatas blood boiled with anger😡

Ms: so princess manyata has come knowingly into the lions den.eh

M: you creep, I doubted a long time that it was you😡

Ms: oh, that's wonderful😊

He tries to stroke her cheeks but she hits his hand of

M: don't you dare to touch😡 me mr ...

Guys you have reached the end of the chapter,

Hope you liked it

Do comment and hit the like button please

Edited by andy.a - 11 years ago
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey andy sorry for the super late coment 😕, actually im on a vacation and three time-zones away from my regular time🥱, so I got delayed.

Part 1: Rohan is DEAD: lol I
m so so happy that Uday dint die 😊, u built the suspense thing very well in the previous chapter 👏. Poor soul Manyata how much ever bad rohan was to her, she never wanted him dead , she has to see all this😕

Part 2: Jaggat introduced: OK now he is Jainandini's bf, and a police officer too, nice, hopefully he will help Manyata later on or even Uday later on to track this MR Shark . I'm glad that M atleast told Jaggat about her life threat, coz if incase anything happens to her like, she goes missing, or she is critically hurt, Jaggat can step in and start investigating .

Part 3: M's voices her doubt on Ajay: I liked this part, but again Uday's reaction is beyond me, he is so so casuall about everything😕. I mean Rohan got so brutally killed, he was so near to Manyata working in the same office, so he should be more worried about M, and he is still going to London , what if something happens to her.

Part 4: Rajat's finding and M's foolishness: Now I seriously Mr Shark knew of Rajat following him , then why dint he take care of him. Rajat is still alive (which is a good thing btw😆), and he has given his evidence to M too. He has accomplished his promised work 👏.Now why on earth did M herself go to confront Mr Shark. Comeon, after being so witty so far, she all of a sudden does this foolish act . There is no use of bravery if you cannot act smart 😕.

Part 5: The epic confrontation: I really liked how M found out Mr Shark's workplace, and finally they confronted, but again now what? OK we were crying that dont kill Uday, so does that mean that u r killing M here 😕. 

Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
anushruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nyc  chapter
i m glad Uday is safe 
Is Ajay Mr Shark ?
or is Uday de villian here?
just my hunches 
do cont soon 
andy.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anushruthi

nyc chapter

i m glad Uday is safe
Is Ajay Mr Shark ?
or is Uday de villian here?
just my hunches
do cont soon

thanks dear
who is mr shark
even iam not sure
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This was a very interesting chapter!!👏...I just loved ur concept...hats off to you andy...your imagination is grt!...you can write superb thriller. 👏

I so very feel that Uday is Mr Shark....I hope he is not😕

Do update soon😉
andy.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_gargi

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#3300ff" size="4">This was a very interesting chapter!!👏...I just loved ur concept...hats off to you andy...your imagination is grt!...you can write superb thriller.👏</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#3300ff" size="4">I so very feel that Uday is Mr Shark....I hope he is not😕</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#3300ff" size="4">Do update soon😉</font>

thank you dear
now thats a great compliment
loved it
is uday mr shark?
i dont know* wicked me*
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsomeee...gr8 update
thank god that rohan is dead
i m sure uday is mr. Shark
plzz...updates oon thanx for PM.Edited by swetsurati - 11 years ago