Pakistani Serials

promoting paki dramas among indians

xpakigirlx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i know it something we have never dicussed here before..a bit wierd for me also..i am a regular member here...so  my view is that will it  be right if we promote pakistani dramas in indian dramas forums...may it be a indian or pakistani...we all want good serials no matter its indian or pakistani so why cat we promote paki dramas on indian forums..?atleast we can just offer them...u know like providing them with the links of the upcoming dramas ost  like zindagi gulzar  hai...i am eager to get your views mostly of indians here..i think they will understand my point of view.. we all know that paki dramas being produced are worth to be watched..plz guys no chappals n andas for me....i hope u lyk my idea

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahirakhan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yes y not tell ur fb frnds indians to watch them!
xpakigirlx thumbnail
i m paki...i dont have any indian friendz
arshian1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well good idea but i doubt this post will closed by admin in other serial forums because anything which is not related to that serial will be closed.and it is a rule
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i actually have been doing this LOL.. i have made an Indian friend of mine watch a couple of Paki serial (Malaal & mera naseeb) and she quite liked it.
and i know a few bolly forum members too who watch Paki serials.
-Marie- thumbnail
People dont watch it till they get some attraction use sigges of famous couple it would help :) 
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good idea:) ^^^^^Good avvis and siggies are a good way to promote the shows. And I think we are all attracted to things that look interesting... I've checked out a couple of shows myself by seeing someone's signatures which looked interesting..
-Marie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simplytoxic

Good idea:) ^^^^^Good avvis and siggies are a good way to promote the shows. And I think we are all attracted to things that look interesting... I've checked out a couple of shows myself by seeing someone's signatures which looked interesting..

n it even become convinent to introduce people wid pak actors n actresses..๐Ÿ˜ณ as they are gudlucking MASHALLAH.. n sigges makers are really gud in their work indeed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it would be nice if we could but unfortunately topics not related to the Indian serial do get closed which is why we can't promote Pakistani dramas through them. If you are part of any ATs or chat clubs then you can try to discuss them there. I know some Indians who watch Pakistani shows and if I can I do suggest shows as well.
xpakigirlx thumbnail
glad u ppl appreciated...yeah v can do it induvidualy