Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

xpakigirlx

xpakigirlx

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
i know it something we have never dicussed here before..a bit wierd for me also..i am a regular member here...so  my view is that will it  be right if we promote pakistani dramas in indian dramas forums...may it be a indian or pakistani...we all want good serials no matter its indian or pakistani so why cat we promote paki dramas on indian forums..?atleast we can just offer them...u know like providing them with the links of the upcoming dramas ost  like zindagi gulzar  hai...i am eager to get your views mostly of indians here..i think they will understand my point of view.. we all know that paki dramas being produced are worth to be watched..plz guys no chappals n andas for me..Ouch..i hope u lyk my idea

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pk14sanayahsimplytoxicSyedaFaizaTwilightHorizon-Grace-sadfficrystalalena_Maggie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "promoting paki dramas among indians" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahirakhan9

mahirakhan9

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
yes y not tell ur fb frnds indians to watch them!

xpakigirlx

xpakigirlx

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i m paki...i dont have any indian friendz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SyedaFaiza

arshian1

arshian1

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
well good idea but i doubt this post will closed by admin in other serial forums because anything which is not related to that serial will be closed.and it is a rule

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
i actually have been doing this LOL.. i have made an Indian friend of mine watch a couple of Paki serial (Malaal & mera naseeb) and she quite liked it.
and i know a few bolly forum members too who watch Paki serials.

simplytoxic

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
People dont watch it till they get some attraction use sigges of famous couple it would help :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicsadffi

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Good idea:) ^^^^^Good avvis and siggies are a good way to promote the shows. And I think we are all attracted to things that look interesting... I've checked out a couple of shows myself by seeing someone's signatures which looked interesting..

MoNayaAshiq4evr

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplytoxic

Good idea:) ^^^^^Good avvis and siggies are a good way to promote the shows. And I think we are all attracted to things that look interesting... I've checked out a couple of shows myself by seeing someone's signatures which looked interesting..

n it even become convinent to introduce people wid pak actors n actresses..Embarrassed as they are gudlucking MASHALLAH.. n sigges makers are really gud in their work indeedLOLBig smile

TRND86

Post Reply New Post

Go to top