Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

||Raghavendra Partap Singh/Harshad Chopda|| AT#11 (Page 97)

Post Reply New Post

Page 97 of 151

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
flutter look at RAGHAV ..

dis is not so done wid him...

Edited by harshu.sundas - 14 February 2013 at 2:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Raghavendra Partap Singh/Harshad Chopda|| AT#11 (Page 97)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@ sundas... yeah... the cvs never did any justice with raghav's character... Dead even in his death scene... which i couldnt see... Broken Heart the cvs made a keema of it... Angry the cvs made a mockery of raghav's character... by showing that monster torture sia even after raghav's death... Dead but by that time... all of us were relieved that harshad had left the show... Stern Smile

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

@ sundas... yeah... the cvs never did any justice with raghav's character... Dead even in his death scene... which i couldnt see... Broken Heart the cvs made a keema of it... Angry the cvs made a mockery of raghav's character... by showing that monster torture sia even after raghav's death... Dead but by that time... all of us were relieved that harshad had left the show... Stern Smile

only saving element was dat HC quit dis show..
but still, what happened wid RPS was all so wrong, he suffered 4 no reason, he had 2 die nd actualy get killed by sia's rapist nd abuser only becos he gave sia a new happy life..
CVs had no brains nd not even any conscience to show dat a husband who was more better than any other husband on earth had 2 die on karwa chauth nd dat too cudnt see sia during his last breath..CryCryCry
i hated it flutter, nd i will always hate it..DeadDeadDead

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Sun that was the only saving element for both HC and SJ.

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
but RAGHAV's character as a uman was very solid one, i think very heroic, nd he changed d face of typical tv heroes...
he was a refreshing change 4 us...

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
He was also a refreshing change for the TV industry...there's never been a character like Raghav and never will be. Wink

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
i realy don care who the actress is, but HC shud b back now...Ouch

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

He was also a refreshing change for the TV industry...there's never been a character like Raghav and never will be. Wink

there was never a charactr like RPS thats why HC did it... nd aftr his stint there cannot b anyone like RPS onscreen, nobody can breath life in2 such a way he did...Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.