Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

||Raghavendra Partap Singh/Harshad Chopda|| AT#11 (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 151

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
well ishaara kabhi nahi ki RPS ne...Angry
woh tho sia sunli thi taashu aur uski baateinLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Raghavendra Partap Singh/Harshad Chopda|| AT#11 (Page 56)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

guys pls comment here..

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13600-india-forums-celebrated-its-9th-birthday-with-t-town.htm

Yep commented.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
i just rewatched all the scenes after sia refuses to marry Raghav..Cry..
although its very very heart breakingBroken Heart...i can't take eyes off HC's performanceDay Dreaming!!!...i mean this guy set a high standard for pain sacrifice and fake smiling!!Clap
how many times we applaud its not enough!!!

and sia was all blind to his fake smile of raghav which din't even travel to his eyes!!!Ermm

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 27 December 2012 at 8:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

although its very very heart breakingBroken Heart...i can't take eyes off HC's performanceDay Dreaming!!!...i mean this guy set a high standard for pain sacrifice and fake smiling!!Clap

and sia was all blind to his fake smile of raghav which din't even travel to his eyes!!!Ermm

everything of that track was heartbreaking di..
sia's rejection, his fake acceptance...
i mean i donno, dose days weneva i used 2 wach, kuch nahi but RAGHAV ka toota dil hi nazar ata..
nd yupp dose days CVs had made sia so dumb, at 1st she sympathied wid abuser nd trusted him nd ulta upar se RPS se jhoot bolti rahi nd later messed up everything actually..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.Ephemera

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I agree with you guys but I actually miss those days. 

Those days when we use to eagerly wait for raghav sia scene, when we use to wait for harshsri offscreen segments, when we use to think that the episode will be good or not, when we use to wait for Ana feedback topics.

Those daysCry

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged

i mean i donno, dose days weneva i used 2 wach, kuch nahi but RAGHAV ka toota dil hi nazar ata..
nd yupp dose days CVs had made sia so dumb, at 1st she sympathied wid abuser nd trusted him nd ulta upar se RPS se jhoot bolti rahi nd later messed up everything actually..

what struck me was his fake acceptanceCry..and his struggle to come to terms with his lossCry...his eyes  kept  betraying his smile...HOW cannot Sia see that?Ermm
and HOW COME HC dint get any award for raghavShocked!! ITS SUCH A MIND BLOWING CLASSIC ROLE?Confused

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

I agree with you guys but I actually miss those days. 

Those days when we use to eagerly wait for raghav sia scene, when we use to wait for harshsri offscreen segments, when we use to think that the episode will be good or not, when we use to wait for Ana feedback topics.

Those daysCry
@bold mat yaad dilaa yaar!! phirse i will feel sadOuch
miss those old days when EDTs used to run amok...LOL

Saraa.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

what struck me was his fake acceptanceCry..and his struggle to come to terms with his lossCry...his eyes  kept  betraying his smile...HOW cannot Sia see that?Ermm
and HOW COME HC dint get any award for raghavShocked!! ITS SUCH A MIND BLOWING CLASSIC ROLE?Confused

Totally agree with you.  HC deserve all awards for raghav.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.