Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

||Raghavendra Partap Singh/Harshad Chopda|| AT#11 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

laxami i will do corrections when i can manage else doesn't matter this is Raghav AT still ... mods had said tata bye bye to our AT thinking since last one is over shukar Raghav fans will go now ... so i had to make this since sundas was not around to tell we have not said bye bye to Raghav

So stop showing your timator
@bold ROFLROFL they don't know or understand us do they?LOLROFL
@red : we will never say that ShockedLOL

timator?Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Raghavendra Partap Singh/Harshad Chopda|| AT#11 (Page 5)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lizakhan

IF-Dazzler

Lizakhan

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

Originally posted by lissakhan

Yea he actually said in his interview that he hate rumors because media needs to understand actors are human beings too and have families and are answerable to them. 
So true 
I actually love this man for his honesty and humble nature not just because of reading his interviews but 
I have seen his many offscreen segments and he is really a cutiepie and sweetheart
that is one of the main reason to cherish and to be proud  of forever for all DHARAMPANKKIS dear...Day Dreaming

but its also a reason i am so worried about HC's well being...Unhappy
you know too much honesty costs a lot ...Stern SmileOuch

am torn between bohot chinta aur bohot garv wala feelingAngry
Don't worry 
When he is good at heart nothing bad is going to happened to him
And after all he has such devoted dharampankhay who are always there for him and will
Always pray for his well being

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

lisa i don't exactly know why i love HC i question myself almost on daily basis why why why? Is it worth it? But in the end i know i just do Ermm and no matter how many times i tell myself move on, i just can't ROFL

@bold : ITS my TURN now Evil Smile...CUT the MELODIRAMA choriROFL

do we really need to question our adoration respect and love for HC?Ermm
can't it be seedha sadha bina complications wala ?AngryLOL
pyar me worth nahi dekha jaata reD'oh
i have never asked myself "is it worth it?" cos its an insult to my love for HCAngryROFL
why? why? why? karod baar bhi poochlo you wont get the answer cos for some questions there are no answersCool

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Oh please laxami i am a human not an alien my feelings are real like human beings ... so they come with questions ... so cut the melodrama Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Yea he actually said in his interview that he hate rumors because media needs to understand actors are human beings too and have families and are answerable to them. 
So true 
I actually love this man for his honesty and humble nature not just because of reading his interviews but 
I have seen his many offscreen segments and he is really a cutiepie and sweetheart
that is one of the main reason to cherish and to be proud  of forever for all DHARAMPANKKIS dear...Day Dreaming

Don't worry 
And after all he has such devoted dharampankhay who are always there for him and will
its easy dear to say dont worry...i say it myself..but i know its hollow tasalli.Ouch
.dil hey ki maantha nahin...AngryCry

prayers or wishes tho hey hi..magar usey side me rakh kar sochun tho..bohot gabraahat hoti hey...straight trees are cut first honest people are screwed first..yeh mein nahin chankya ne kahatha..Ouch

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Oh please laxami i am a human not an alien my feelings are real like human beings ... so they come with questions ... so cut the melodrama Ermm
real feelings don't come with questions ma'amErmm
*real feelings*Ermm

Lizakhan

IF-Dazzler

Lizakhan

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Soaps1]Oh please laxami i am a human not an alien my feelings are real like human beings ... so they come with questions ... so cut the melodrama Ermm [/QUOT
I agree with u soaps-1
After all we are human being and whenever our feelings come with questions we have no answers and
Then we actually come to know we have become more insane

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EphemeraSoaps1

Lizakhan

IF-Dazzler

Lizakhan

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

So true 

Don't worry 
its easy dear to say dont worry...i say it myself..but i know its hollow tasalli.Ouch
.dil hey ki maantha nahin...AngryCry

prayers or wishes tho hey hi..magar usey side me rakh kar sochun tho..bohot gabraahat hoti hey...straight trees are cut first honest people are screwed first..yeh mein nahin chankya ne kahatha..Ouch
Who is chankyaConfused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.