Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

||Raghavendra Partap Singh/Harshad Chopda|| AT#11 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

RaghavI marriage Day Dreaming

[created : me
source : vandyragahv channel]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuszkaprachuryaflutterby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Raghavendra Partap Singh/Harshad Chopda|| AT#11 (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
woheee!!! another AT... thanks soaps.. and others.. Tongue who took the effort.. ( cut copy paste from previous AT) Tongue AND..   did anybody read his article in zing mag????? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Yes i read Day Dreaming

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
how was it soaps?? did he do BBB of the channel people?? sword fight thsmiley_swordfight1.gif photo

i wish he had... 

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
LOL obviously not if he did he won't be Harshad

But i loved reading it Day Dreaming He was pretty straight forward and clear about where he is today and what affects him and where he wants to be ... much clearer than we fans are i think LOL

Have you ordered a copy?

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
no, unfortunately not... Ouch see the thing is.. if i subscribe.. i will have to subscribe for a whole year.. and i want only nov month's edition... to read hc article, so i am a little bit reluctant.. Ouch

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Yea wo tou hey  ... you can't order a hard copy but i know if you live outside of India cost of a hard copy is way too much? 

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
i live in india.. Smile  but.. my stupid magazine wala was clueless abt this mag.. Angry he asked me.. * yeh koi kam kapde walle auraton( foreign women) ka magazine hai kya??* Pig

on second thought.. in my pov.. Wink the foreign women wear no kapde.. forget kam kapde.. Wacko

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.