||Raghavendra Partap Singh/Harshad Chopda|| AT#11 - Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Flutter zada 👎🏼 kiya naa, toh main aur aise avis post kar doongi. Mere paas 100 ke kareeb avis hain! 😈

oh yes, pls post such avis... 😈 i will steal some of them
robber smiley photo guntootsmiley2.gif
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

oh yes, pls post such avis... 😈 i will steal some of them

robber smiley photo guntootsmiley2.gif

Dakao!!! 😡
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
just like raghav krish's chor police game... 😎 come on people finish this AT 😡
i was watching d hospital scene of RaghavI..nd RAGHAV was all crying, i mea phot phoot ke roya, 2 see SIA all in critical condition..😭
ohh gawdd, kyun RPS ko itna dard diya, nd doosre minute mein hi sia goes 2 coma, 2 shatter him again..he said sia will always b his wife nd he nibhaoed his pati dharam till d moment sia woke up 4m coma...😭
flutter look at RAGHAV ..

dis is not so done wid him...

Edited by harshu.sundas - 11 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
@ sundas... yeah... the cvs never did any justice with raghav's character... 🤢 even in his death scene... which i couldnt see... 🥺 the cvs made a keema of it... 😡 the cvs made a mockery of raghav's character... by showing that monster torture sia even after raghav's death... 🤢 but by that time... all of us were relieved that harshad had left the show... 😳
Originally posted by: flutterby

@ sundas... yeah... the cvs never did any justice with raghav's character... 🤢 even in his death scene... which i couldnt see... 🥺 the cvs made a keema of it... 😡 the cvs made a mockery of raghav's character... by showing that monster torture sia even after raghav's death... 🤢 but by that time... all of us were relieved that harshad had left the show... 😳

only saving element was dat HC quit dis show..
but still, what happened wid RPS was all so wrong, he suffered 4 no reason, he had 2 die nd actualy get killed by sia's rapist nd abuser only becos he gave sia a new happy life..
CVs had no brains nd not even any conscience to show dat a husband who was more better than any other husband on earth had 2 die on karwa chauth nd dat too cudnt see sia during his last breath..😭😭😭
i hated it flutter, nd i will always hate it..🤢🤢🤢
Minionite thumbnail
Sun that was the only saving element for both HC and SJ.
but RAGHAV's character as a uman was very solid one, i think very heroic, nd he changed d face of typical tv heroes...
he was a refreshing change 4 us...

Minionite thumbnail
He was also a refreshing change for the TV industry...there's never been a character like Raghav and never will be. 😉