WU 22nd Nov-V gets searched-A regains conscious//

.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Kiddos

Sorry for the utterly utterly late update. Please forgive me.😭. I was caught up at work and at school.

So here is the update.

Written Update Saubhagyavati Bhava 22nd November 2012

The episode starts with the same thing the last episode ended on

• Viraj is putting off patakas when a pataka lands on Jhanvi/Sia's sari-causing it to catch on fire.
  • The security guard and his wife come to see what the ruckus is. The security guards wife tries stop the fire. Viraj sees this (he steps on the part of the sari to stop the fire) and goes off at the two of them for touching his wife. 
  • Viraj apologizes to J/S saying these are people are new and don't know you to well and that they need to be punished (typical Viraj)
  • Viraj asks the security guard to hold on of the bombs and, as much as the security guard apologizes-Viraj keeps on walking forward setting alight to the match he was holding.
  • The wife repeatedly apologizes. But instead of lighting the bomb himself-he lights a candle the security guard was holding. The audience is left to assume that the security guard did not light the bomb his wife was holding- as you hear the wife wailing in relief
  • Viraj adds that "If people make mistakes they should be punished- and just as J/S makes mistakes she gets punished as well"
Scene Shift

• Raj looks on- he begs Ananya to wake up. He promises that he will do everything she asks him too-if only she just wakes up. He remembers their childhood memories.
  • As Raj says these things-Ananya's pulse improves ans she gains conscious(but only just slightly). The doctor congratulates him and Ananya's mother-but also tells him that they need to wait till she fully regains conscious.
  • Sundar-Tanisha try to convince the doctor to let them meet the person whom S/J's heart has been transferred to. The doctor constantly refuses-saying that it is a private matter.
  • Raj and Ananya's mother overhear SuNisha talking to the doctor and worries for them. The doctor next talks to the Raj and Ananya's mother they ask if the can meet Ananya and the doctor says they can.
Scene Shift
  • The security guard's(not anywhere injured) wife, as per to Viraj's orders dresses J/S when she notices a scar. She wonders whether she should tell Viraj- when he walks in himself.
  • He tells the security guard's wife to leave. Viraj, after praising himself says that he has noticed J/S's skin becoming very dry so he has brought a specially made cream just for her from Egypt. He lovingly applies the cream on her while the Humein Tumse Pyaar Kitna tune plays in the background. 
  • His perfect scene is ruined by the door bell ringing- it is revealed to be Gayatri with the police who have come to search for S/J's body.
  •  The police inspector explains that sources have told him that two days ago Viraj rented this particular villa. However, they are not sure if S/J's body is with him. Gayatri says she is very sure that S/J's body is with him. 
  • Gayatri sees the security guard and his wife- the police inspector asks them questions, but the security guard only says that Viraj isn't home.
  • The inspector asks for the keys to the house. They get in. Which is where they see Viraj rocking on a chair.
  • After they see Viraj's un-bothered reaction-the police commissioner orders his officers to search the house.
  • Viraj tells Gayatri she is being very mean and she can't just accuse him of taking S/J's body.
  • The officers come back after searching all over the house-they say can't find her body. Gayatri gets shocked and says that S/J's body has to be with Viraj.
  • Viraj says she is right. Gayatri's face brightens up but then gets upset again when Viraj says 'Jhanvi is in his heart.' 
  • Gayatri looks at him in disgust. The police commissioner suggests to Gayatri that they should leave. Viraj winks at her as they leave.
  • Viraj tells security guard and his wife that they might be wondering why they did not find S/J's body. They look on confused- Viraj says that he has hid her in such a place that 'let alone the police, not even the wind can find her'
The episode ends on Viraj's smirk.

Okay folks, so I am done for today. Overall a very strangely edited episode-I'm glad that Ananya has finally regained conscious.

Thank you all for being so patient and I sincerly apologize for being late and I really do hope you all forgive me for any mistakes I have made whilst writing this.

- Disha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update, Disha!

I wish they had discovered Jhanvi's body, and retrieved it.  This dragging on of the body saga is as irritating as the previous tracks that had Jhanvi.

When will we see the last of her corpse?

One thing I didn't get - why do Gayatri & Sunisha want to meet Ananya?
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The husband did light the bomb.  We hear it, but don't see it because well--it went off in her hand.  She was wailing in pain.  When she is dressing Jhanvi in her later scene, you see that her hand is red.

That's why later, after the husband lies to the police that he doesn't have the key, she grabs the keys and throws them on the ground as the officers and Gayatri turned away from her and her husband.
.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@.Vrish.

Even I'm confused as to why SuNisha and Gayatri want to meet Ananya. Maybe they might have like a big Eureka moment when they see Ananya because they see J/S in her.

@ likarsh

Oh, thanks for clearing my confusion. I did not notice the wife's red hands. Maybe I blinked.😊 
Edited by RICOPUNK101 - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RICOPUNK101

Hello Kiddos

Sorry for the utterly utterly late update. Please forgive me.😭. I was caught up at work and at school.

So here is the update.

Written Update Saubhagyavati Bhava 22nd November 2012

The episode starts with the same thing the last episode ended on

Viraj is putting off patakas when a pataka lands on Jhanvi/Sia's sari-causing it to catch on fire. The security guard and his wife come to see what the ruckus is. The security guards wife tries stop the fire. Viraj sees this (he steps on the part of the sari to stop the fire) and goes off at the two of them for touching his wife.  Viraj apologizes to J/S saying these are people are new and don't know you to well and that they need to be punished (typical Viraj) Viraj asks the security guard to hold on of the bombs and, as much as the security guard apologizes-Viraj keeps on walking forward setting alight to the match he was holding. The wife repeatedly apologizes. But instead of lighting the bomb himself-he lights a candle the security guard was holding. The audience is left to assume that the security guard did not light the bomb his wife was holding- as you hear the wife wailing in relief
  • Viraj adds that "If people make mistakes they should be punished- and just as J/S makes mistakes she gets punished as well"
Scene Shift

Raj looks on- he begs Ananya to wake up. He promises that he will do everything she asks him too-if only she just wakes up. He remembers their childhood memories. As Raj says these things-Ananya's pulse improves ans she gains conscious(but only just slightly). The doctor congratulates him and Ananya's mother-but also tells him that they need to wait till she fully regains conscious. Sundar-Tanisha try to convince the doctor to let them meet the person whom S/J's heart has been transferred to. The doctor constantly refuses-saying that it is a private matter.
  • Raj and Ananya's mother overhear SuNisha talking to the doctor and worries for them. The doctor next talks to the Raj and Ananya's mother they ask if the can meet Ananya and the doctor says they can.
Scene Shift
    The security guard's(not anywhere injured) wife, as per to Viraj's orders dresses J/S when she notices a scar. She wonders whether she should tell Viraj- when he walks in himself. He tells the security guard's wife to leave. Viraj, after praising himself says that he has noticed J/S's skin becoming very dry so he has brought a specially made cream just for her from Egypt. He lovingly applies the cream on her while the Humein Tumse Pyaar Kitna tune plays in the background.  His perfect scene is ruined by the door bell ringing- it is revealed to be Gayatri with the police who have come to search for S/J's body.  The police inspector explains that sources have told him that two days ago Viraj rented this particular villa. However, they are not sure if S/J's body is with him. Gayatri says she is very sure that S/J's body is with him.  Gayatri sees the security guard and his wife- the police inspector asks them questions, but the security guard only says that Viraj isn't home. The inspector asks for the keys to the house. They get in. Which is where they see Viraj rocking on a chair. After they see Viraj's un-bothered reaction-the police commissioner orders his officers to search the house. Viraj tells Gayatri she is being very mean and she can't just accuse him of taking S/J's body. The officers come back after searching all over the house-they say can't find her body. Gayatri gets shocked and says that S/J's body has to be with Viraj. Viraj says she is right. Gayatri's face brightens up but then gets upset again when Viraj says 'Jhanvi is in his heart.'  Gayatri looks at him in disgust. The police commissioner suggests to Gayatri that they should leave. Viraj winks at her as they leave.
  • Viraj tells security guard and his wife that they might be wondering why they did not find S/J's body. They look on confused- Viraj says that he has hid her in such a place that 'let alone the police, not even the wind can find her'
The episode ends on Viraj's smirk.

Okay folks, so I am done for today. Overall a very strangely edited episode-I'm glad that Ananya has finally regained conscious.

Thank you all for being so patient and I sincerly apologize for being late and I really do hope you all forgive me for any mistakes I have made whilst writing this.

- Disha

Thanks, Disha.😊