Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Honge Juda na hum Gaurav Khanna <3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I lost interest in the show honge juda na hum quite a while back and kind of glad Gaurav didnt do that showLOL because again I'm going to say Gaurav deserves something much much much betterEmbarrassedLOL yaar if Gaurav sees this he will be like he explained it so many times in the interview yet our brains just dont get itROFL but yeh i'm glad he didnt do that show coz i believe something bigger and better is in store for himHeart

but THAT was not the point of my postLOLLOL the reason why i made this post is because i was just listening to the title song of honge juda na hum; and for some reason i just got reminded of Gaurav and BHBK ending; and that Gaurav will be back on our screens with a bang!Big smile

so here we go with the song Smile

Teri dadhkan meri dadhkan juda bhi hai
Mera dil yeh tere dil se judhaa bhi hai
Teri mujhse meri tujhse koi baat ho na ho
Pyaar mein par chup reh kar kaha bhi hai

Thats to define our undying and infinite love for Gaurav

Zindagi mein aayengi khushiyaan 
Zindagi mein aayenge gham
Phir bhi honge juda na hum
Honge juda na hum
Honge juda naaa hum
Honge juda naaa hum

Gaurav will do shows; entertain us and bring smiles on our faces, however there will be times when we wont see him on our screens; obviously not the best of times for us but even then we know and believe that he will be back to entertain us; he will be back to make us smile; he will be back to make us fall in love with him all over again; and he will be back so we can continue to go crazy over him...Honge juda na hum.Heart

Tujhko hi dil ne chuna hai
Tujhpe ruke hai qadam
sang tere abh main rahungi
ek pal kya saaton janam
Honge juda na hum
Honge juda na hum
Honge juda na hum
Honge juda na hum
Honge juda na hum

From the billion actors out there, our hearts chose to love Gaurav the most. When it comes to him no one else and nothing else seems to matter. We will always be there for him in any way we can; watch his shows and continue to love him; not just for one show but all his shows that he has done till now and will continue to do so in the future...and with that Honge juda na hum Gaurav Khanna; we know you will be back with a bang and hope you know that we will always always always love you and watch your shows no matter what; we have loved you as yourself and as Sharman, Ruhaan, Neil, Shubh, Prithvi, Abeer, Prem, Krish and will continue to love you alwaysHeart
Honge juda na humHeart Gonna miss you sooo much Gaurav; please be back soonHeart

Edited by -Subbiha- - 23 November 2012 at 12:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09PravesGauravsDbesthinzsathurajQH_DDEJ_Fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Honge Juda na hum Gaurav Khanna <3" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sathuraj

IF-Dazzler

sathuraj

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Lovely Article Subbiha...

No words to describe my dear...

Thanks for sharing...

Waiting to see GK soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sathuraj

Lovely Article Subbiha...

No words to describe my dear...

Thanks for sharing...

Waiting to see GK soon...

awww thankyou sathu! glad u likedHug

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

heard the tune for the first time Subbihaben and its beautiful Heart
and totally describes how we feel about this temporary separation...

Dil se diya vachan, yeh pyar na hoga kam coz hongey juda na hum Smile

this is my fav part ...

Honge juda na hum
Honge juda naaa hum
Honge juda naaa hum

thanks so much for sharing and perhaps he didnt take up the show coz everything happens for a reason...waiting for your comeback GK...
love u tons!

Edited by hinz - 23 November 2012 at 3:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesGauravsDbest-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

heard the tune for th first time Subbihaben and its beautiful Heart
and totally describes how we feel about this temporary separation...

Dil se diya vachan, yeh pyar na hoga kam coz hongey juda na hum Smile

this is my fav part ...

Honge juda na hum
Honge juda naaa hum
Honge juda naaa hum

thanks so much for sharing and oerhaps he didnt take u the show coz everything happens for a reason...waiting for your comeback GK...
love u tons!

love the song too hinaben; stopped watching the show after like the first two/three weeks thoughLOLROFLhahaha but yeh and now this makes me believe all the more that there is something MUCH better awaiting GauravHeart he is a brilliant actor, and he will get his due soonBig smile just come back soon though GauravHeart

Edited by -Subbiha- - 23 November 2012 at 3:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Subbiha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.