Originally posted by starstruckk
Heyyy Usman, Congrats. well deserved, you're a good poster! :-) Thanks.. I also enjoy reading your posts..
Okay a few questions off the top of my head:
- Name your celeb crushes? (could be from Pakistan, hollywood etc)
my oldest crush.. Anita hassanandani (indian tv\movie actor) i fell for her simple looks.., I also had crush on Alishba & Syra yousuf... these are the ones that are top on my head.. i'm sure i've had more crushes
- Your most favorite character from a Pakistani serial and why?
ok thats a tough one since quite a few characters have made an impact on me. the one on top is Abdul Qadir from MAQH... the transormation in his character..it seemed realistic
- Any character whom you have personally related to and how?
Adeel Hussain's character from Daam... I could relate to him because I've been in a situation similar to what he was facing in the serial.
- You mentioned you teach..what do you teach and who?
I've taught commerce related subjects (money banking finace, intro to business, accountings, business maths etc) & business communication in an academy for two years... & now i'm giving home tuitions to b.com students.
- What do you plan to do with your MBA degree in the future?
I wanna persue my career in bank related field.. and mba is a necessity for it.
- Best actress and actor on Pakistani television at the moment according to you?
Faysal Qureshi is the name comes to my mind when I think about best actors in Pakistan.. reason because no one can be more versatile than him.. as for best actress its Bushra Ansari for the same reason.
- What do you do in your spare time?
I prefer reading or watching movies.
- What's your favorite city in Pakistan?
- Most favorite movie in recent time?
carry on Jutta..Its an Indian Punjabi movie & trust me its hilarious i was laughing throughout the movie.
- I think you watch cricket, if so..who's you favorite Pakistani and non-Pakistani cricketer?
they keep on changing from time to time.. lol.. atm its Saeed Ajmal from Pak & Micheal Clark from Aus.
- The hardest part about being a student according to you?
less time & too many assignments\presentations & every professor expecting you to complete their assignment first & baaki subjects jaye bhaar mein.
and just out of curiosity...what do you find annoying in me as a poster? lol
LOL.. serously nothing, i've always liked reading your posts despite having different views than you on some issues but still i've noticed that you've always had a valid point in your posts.
ok, that's all for now..