Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Heyyy Usman, Congrats. well deserved,  you're a good poster! :-) Thanks.. I also enjoy reading your posts..

Okay a few questions off the top of my head:

- Name your celeb crushes? (could be from Pakistan, hollywood etc)
  my oldest crush.. Anita hassanandani (indian tv\movie actor) i fell for her simple looks.., I also had crush on Alishba & Syra yousuf... these are the ones that are top on my head.. i'm sure i've had more crushes 😆

- Your most favorite character from a Pakistani serial and why? 
ok thats a tough one since quite a few characters have made an impact on me. the one on top is Abdul Qadir from MAQH... the transormation in his character..it seemed realistic

- Any character whom you have personally related to and how?
Adeel Hussain's character from Daam... I could relate to him because I've been in a situation similar to what he was facing in the serial.

- You mentioned you teach..what do you teach and who?
I've taught commerce related subjects (money banking finace, intro to business, accountings, business maths etc) & business communication in an academy for two years... & now i'm giving home tuitions to b.com students. 

- What do you plan to do with your MBA degree in the future?
I wanna persue my career in bank related field.. and mba is a necessity for it.

- Best actress and actor on Pakistani television at the moment according to you?
Faysal Qureshi is the name comes to my mind when I think about best actors in Pakistan.. reason because no one can be more versatile than him.. as for best actress its Bushra Ansari for the same reason.

- What do you do in your spare time?
I prefer reading or watching movies.

- What's your favorite city in Pakistan?
Lahore

- Most favorite movie in recent time?
carry on Jutta..Its an Indian Punjabi movie & trust me its hilarious i was laughing throughout the movie. 

- I think you watch cricket, if so..who's you favorite Pakistani and non-Pakistani cricketer?
they keep on changing from time to time.. lol.. atm its Saeed Ajmal from Pak & Micheal Clark from Aus.

- The hardest part about being a student according to you? 
less time & too many assignments\presentations & every professor expecting you to complete their assignment first & baaki subjects jaye bhaar mein.

and just out of curiosity...what do you find annoying in me as a poster? lol 
LOL.. serously nothing, i've always liked reading your posts despite having different views than you on some issues but still i've noticed that you've always had a valid point in your posts.

ok, that's all for now..😆

Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Usman ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³

Ab aaya oonth pahar k neeche ðŸ¥³

Your siggy box says that you're less active... stay the same for the rest of the week..😆😆 Kidding..😛
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Wohooo look whose on the hotseat this week!
Not that I'd grill you, but answers parhne ka bhi alag  hi maza hai :D
Congrats :D

Thanks Fari...😛
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Main MBA ke liye tuitions lene aoongi ab 😆 whenever I plan to do that 🤣
Usman. thumbnail

Main MBA ke liye tuitions lene aoongi ab 😆 whenever I plan to do that 🤣

so you'll come to Lahore all the way from Karachi to take MBA tuitions.😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Correction: all the way from US 🤣
Usman. thumbnail

Correction: all the way from US 🤣

🤣

US toh jaise meri saath waali gali mein hai na...😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Good answers, Usman. I love Main Abdul Qadir Hoon too!

Also, Junaid's character from Daam has to be one of my most favorite male performances in recent time! I loved his character..it was so subtle yet touchy. Adeel was awesome in that drama..that performance of his made me have high hopes from him with each of his dramas afterwards. So just curious, if you don't mind me asking..can you elaborate how your situation was similar to that of Junaid's? Only if your comfortable answering..otherwise it's cool. 
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Good answers, Usman. I love Main Abdul Qadir Hoon too!

Also, Junaid's character from Daam has to be one of my most favorite male performances in recent time! I loved his character..it was so subtle yet touchy. Adeel was awesome in that drama..that performance of his made me have high hopes from him with each of his dramas afterwards. So just curious, if you don't mind me asking..can you elaborate how your situation was similar to that of Junaid's? Only if your comfortable answering..otherwise it's cool. 

Thanks.. :)

In the serial Junaid was in love with his sister's best friend..
Here in my life the scenario was somewhat similar .. My friend's best friend had a thing for me and she was vocal about it to me but I always treated her as I treat my other female friends..so it was a one-sided affair.. My sister did not know about i.. I usually share almost everything with my sister but was hesitant to tell her about her friend's feeling towards me as i was not sure what her reaction would be and what would she think about her friend. Anyway, we are not friends anymore..

As for Adeel.. he was really good in Daam & Mera Naseeb but he disappointed me big time in Mata-e-jaan..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations! 
Well think and come with more..