Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Problem...The show Stealer

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

What was last week all about? what was shown? was there any progress in the show? are Cvs taking advantage of TRP's absence?...well to all questions there is only one answer "NO".  

Uff this week HJNH was damn boring...full of fillers and the usage of word "problem" crossed all limits πŸ˜† more than lead characters PROBLEM word was given more space n priority πŸ€ͺeven Tara was loosing infront of that word. 🀣 Ek problem hai k khatam nahi nahi horahi...a small clash bewteen two meetings was streched so much that at a time i felt as cvs are running short of good story and they dont find anything accept working on "PROBLEM" .

Yeh sab choro...the rickshaw scene was maha 🀣...first wog beech pe kaisey phoncha wasnt there any local aurhoirty man who could have stop him from parking near beach πŸ˜† aur pohnacha to pohancha kis ka wait horaha tha..."MAAL" 😲🀣...one dialogue "kya maal laye ho" was damn 😳

For me last week was a dissapointing one...with no story...more fillers...Anirudh ki family was forcussed more and the presure on Muskaan was not a demanding one...bhai Muskaan n Anirudh ka rishta kya hai? just a frnds than why so much of PROBLEMS ki chaap...Muskaan shouldn't be that much pressurised for meeting his parents faltu mein ek choti si problem ko ek big issue bnadiya hai which being a viewer is damn boring for me. πŸ€“

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Romu ... this show has become beyond understanding. Its just good to look at  πŸ€”
I think the first two episodes this week were mostly of flashbacks because of the unavailability of the actors because of Diwali.
The story doesnt seem to be moving and i'm positive the CVs dont really know what they're doing.

sandyvrits thumbnail

Sorry guys, I'm always so lost in looking at Muskaan's frozen face and wondering what can be done to make it look real πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FIZK6

Romu ... this show has become beyond understanding. Its just good to look at  πŸ€”
I think the first two episodes this week were mostly of flashbacks because of the unavailability of the actors because of Diwali.
The story doesnt seem to be moving and i'm positive the CVs dont really know what they're doing.

in short this show has no future if curent creative team remains πŸ₯±...now m looking forward for AnamikaπŸ˜› and had to as HJNH is boring me to the core 😳
romaila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandyvrits

Sorry guys, I'm always so lost in looking at Muskaan's frozen face and wondering what can be done to make it look real πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bingo πŸ˜†
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Romaila dis serial is itself a "problem" lol
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: romaila

in short this show has no future if curent creative team remains πŸ₯±...now m looking forward for AnamikaπŸ˜› and had to as HJNH is boring me to the core 😳

You said it all. Seen the promos of Anamika and they do look interesting.
romaila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SMay31-

Romaila dis serial is itself a "problem" lol

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love MUSKAAN..But..Want some wow Story also...
I completely agree! The week was a complete let down! And don't get me started on the scene with the goons! What on earth were the CVs thinking? It was so outdated, I was cringing! πŸ˜†

The scenarios, the dialogues and the pace of the show is really disappointing. It's a huge shame because RaQesh and Aamna do have chemistry (IMO) but it is not being properly utilised. I really wonder if this serial will ever pick up. Seems to be doomed from the start πŸ˜•