Suggestions / Comments

Login issue

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rnr10

rnr10

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I'm not able to login with my old userid RealityTruth since yesterday.  Suddently I got the following error

Access Denied
Error:

Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

When I tried to re-login again with my userid - It gave me the following error message

Login Error :

No records found with this match.

I did clear the cookies and tried, but it is not still working.
I also tried requesting for the new password, but it gives me the same msg.

Can someone help with reactivating this userid?

Also I would request the admins to provide an alternate email id or access mechanism for logging issues. I have tried mailing to security,support@india-forums.com,  but there is no response for my queries.

Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Login issue" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
I will forward your problem to the admin. However, if your ID were below Dazzler, I think the system may have deleted it :(

rnr10

rnr10

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aahaana,  why would the system delete the userids?  Any specific reason and how to avoid that

Post Reply New Post

Go to top