India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Kripa SRIF ANGAD KI LIYE

nel_pari Senior Member
nel_pari
nel_pari

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

DeadPrithivi Aur Kripa get married to each otherDeadDeadOMGGGGG YUCK YUCk YUck triple YuckDead

Yaar Kripa and angad ke moment was getting so interesting....Ekta should keep them out of mumbai for while.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedcould see them for more time....insted of thoseOuchnuckle heads.....

Na Angad....aur NAhi Kripa Ko Paata...un logoki buddhey aunties Shaadi Taiyari Kar RAhi hey.....Angry.....Man Just where thier part got so exciting they show stupied Naina Billi....Anita Billi...DeadDeadDead Wonder what gone happend tomorrow.....CryCryCry

-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
haha main bhi yehi soch rahi thi yaar...why did they have to show thatAngry...i just want to see scenes between angad and kripa and thats it i hate watching stupid naina and anitaaaaaaaaaa.....ouff..poor kripa doesn't even know ke uski shaadi ki thaayariyan chal rahi hain...i wonder how angad will react when he finds out!! maybe kripa will find out angad and mishti might get married and angad will find out kripa and prithvi might get married at the same time and then they both could run upto eachother and yell at eachother and then their arguement could end with them admitting that they love eachother...yeah thats probly not gonna happenConfused
ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
wow..if tht happens sweetsone15,...i'll personally visit u to the states and give u laddoosLOL..but lets jus stop day dreamingOuch
-Unwritten- IF-Dazzler
-Unwritten-
-Unwritten-

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

i hope tht they dont show much rona dhona ....n also i dont want MIshti n Kripa to b enemies ....i like  both of them...n dont want them hatin each other at all just bcoz of the old women...i hope Prithvi-Kripa-Angad-Mishti all remain frens n we get to c a lot of fun, romance n hungama...n not all the tragic scenes...but as it is Ekta;s serial, we cant expect nythin new...

just gotta wait n watch!

-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by attitude.ash

wow..if tht happens sweetsone15,...i'll personally visit u to the states and give u laddoosLOL..but lets jus stop day dreamingOuch

haha ur right aish...after all it is Ekta's serial it would be wrong to expect something so amazing to happen..but its nice to think about..angad and kripa admitting their love to eachother like that..and on top of that getting laddoos..yum!!LOL

Luv, Sohni

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SweetSone15

haha main bhi yehi soch rahi thi yaar...why did they have to show thatAngry...i just want to see scenes between angad and kripa and thats it i hate watching stupid naina and anitaaaaaaaaaa.....ouff..poor kripa doesn't even know ke uski shaadi ki thaayariyan chal rahi hain...i wonder how angad will react when he finds out!! maybe kripa will find out angad and mishti might get married and angad will find out kripa and prithvi might get married at the same time and then they both could run upto eachother and yell at eachother and then their arguement could end with them admitting that they love eachother...yeah thats probly not gonna happenConfused

ya sohni sweetie that aint gonna happen CryCryCry.............lets stop day dreaming

this ekta is gonna stay typical Angry

kariya!

usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:19am | IP Logged

i want angad and kripa together and plz prithvi stay away from kripa okay

apocolyse IF-Dazzler
apocolyse
apocolyse

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged
omg usa_girl0021, where did u get that sxc pic of iqbal in ur sig...i'm on abt da middle pic!!oh he looks sooooooo damn hot in that!!!

Go to top