swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
TOI: Shama is passionate about photography
By Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 23, 2012, 12.00 AM IST

Shama is passionate about photography
Shama Sikandar
Shama Sikandar, who plays 'Bhayankar Pari' in telly show 'Balveer', is passionate about photography. She says, "I never used to like it. But my brother Rizwan said I should capture allthe moments, because I will never get to live them again. It struck me." The actress bought a camera two years ago. 

"I started taking photography seriously this year. I click pictures even on my phone. I click everything, including people, myself, children, objects and even my boyfriend Alexx O Neil. Whenever I am alone, I love watching all the photographs clicked by me." Shama has clicked at least a thousand photographs and wishes to hold an exhibition sometime.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Shama is passionate about photography" in Baal Veer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.