Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

haha ofcourse dinky..u'll love tht scene😆..haha

i dunt wan angad tellin his feelin to kripa soon..i like these jealous makin moments..lolz

ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thats not good 😛so bad of kripaangad should not do like this 😳.😡

royaljatti thumbnail

i just hope that b4 kripa (due to sum majboori) gets married to prithvi, and angad (w/ all that anger) gets married to mishti...they just leave their ego's out 4 a while n confess their love.

i ll really stop watching the show if kripa or angad gets engaged or married or both (duh!!) to sum1 else.. cuz then it ll b the usual ekta kapoor mess,that i cant stand.

i really want this show to end up w/out any major relationship srewups...

and why does mishti hav to like angad? 😡 grr..

.leave the dude alone.

..why can t angad n kripa just let each other know bout their feelings and get married and then have kids, nd then they ll b grandparents...and it ll all b good.

lina

Edited by royaljatti - 18 years ago
indiantv thumbnail

I have to still watch the show.. but based upon the updates I have gotten a good idea of what happened..

Angad is just a big flirt and has a massive ego-complex.. he does not want to admit he like Kripa, but expects her to continue to declare her love for him.. Makes me want to strangle Angad..

AngadFan01 thumbnail

I CANNOT STAND MISHTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Why does she like Angad!!!!!!No offense or anything but she gets on my nerves..........And Angad and Kripa Reaally need to confess their feelings to each another or else im gonna curse someone out🤬.LOL dont take anything offensively of what i just said!!

kbs756 thumbnail
Originally posted by: royaljatti

i just hope that b4 kripa (due to sum majboori) gets married to prithvi, and angad (w/ all that anger) gets married to mishti...they just leave their ego's out 4 a while n confess their love.

i ll really stop watching the show if kripa or angad gets engaged or married or both (duh!!) to sum1 else.. cuz then it ll b the usual ekta kapoor mess,that i cant stand.

i really want this show to end up w/out any major relationship srewups...

and why does mishti hav to like angad? 😡 grr..

.leave the dude alone.

..why can t angad n kripa just let each other know bout their feelings and get married and then have kids, nd then they ll b grandparents...and it ll all b good.

lina

i don't mind them getting engaged to anyone else as long as the wedding doesn't happen i'm fine with it
kbs756 thumbnail
but i won't be able to bare mindless multiple engagements