Phir Subah Hogi

CV solving ADI'S problems In Few Min Why ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
What an episode!!! How easily they got all clues...
Even CID don't get all clues in few mints
he got all the clues so fast one by one... like they wanted him to see those things...
.how funny..CV think us dumb ADI -smart And in order to show adi intelligent they left things 4 him catch him  ... who will leave all those clues to say ... come on catch me ... its me Tongue

Not just this problem solved in short time

even Adi got a job In one day ...

Ow... CV take your time dont rush !!!

Edited by ronshaan - 22 November 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiK.swati885seemasrSandy66Vinnie79Laila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV solving ADI'S problems In Few Min Why ?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
One more thing i would say that Adi is dumb, but at the same time he is playing very smart game...
Reva did a big crime bt Adi did't reviled her secret, bt now when vikm did something wrong he quickly took action... wow!!!! Adi superb!!!! What should we call him DUMB or OVERSMART !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiseemasrSandy66ronshaan

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
And as compared to every other current n past show, n real life even... where even "god's favoured child" have to struggle in their bad times with immemse sadness n mental stress, before some good comes out of it!

but not this show ... LOL... HERE EVEN D GOD IS BIASED N BLINDSIGHTED... Whether it be for a good cause or sense of justice to person wronged!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishasunnyroshiSandy66JulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
in adi's case he get every thing like piece of cake ...
but as varun said once... we dont get every thing in easy way ... so why adi get all in easy way ??? I wish to see him struggling and working hard to gain something.. but here he gets every thing so easily.

Edited by ronshaan - 23 November 2012 at 5:23am

mohanishamuktha_cuteSandy66JulieD

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I was laughing at how quickly they discovered the torch and cell phone in the dark!!!
I am guessing that the reason for they discovering it's Vikram behind it is for Sugni to really hate him, not that she is showing any love towards Vikram, but for her to hate Vikram and fall in love with Adi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanisha

bpl1990

Groupbie

bpl1990

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

They know  Adi abilities  very well..if they  don't do it now, he will forget  that he is suppose to find clues ..like he forgot to clarify about reva's truth ,forgot that there was somebody called Amrita in his life  and not to mention that sugni was his mama's Amanat ..well list goes no .

Most important CV's are trying there best to make Adi lead Although he does not fit into the definition of LEAD???  

mohanishamuktha_cuteJulieDVinnie79

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
 That too smooth not to be a set up for Vickram...unless the CV's are really that dumb...OHHH yeah  lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I agree its a set up to create further rift between TVS and Adini

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.