Jenny's Gallery#24|C|preview-pg148 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
MERI JAAANNN ILY and you are the most flawless awesome sweetest person ever. ILOVEYOUR work but more than that ILOVEYOU SO MUCH <3 <3 MUAH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jenny's Gallery#24|C|preview-pg148 (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

This one is special because this one goes beyond all norms. Two different people, two different pairs but one amazing bond. I am in a way glad that Geet ended , because I got to meet such an amazing person because it ended. We never really interacted much when the show was on air but she is one of the sweetest people I have come across. I love making stuff for her. She challenges my creatiivty by giving me mytho sigs to make and I love doing that, because I love making stuff for friends, IT GIVES ME SUPER HAPPINESS! She's a rockstar and if you have her as your friend, she will always have your back!

OMG Jenny, I am having tears in my eyes after reading your dedication to me.Monkey Winks I can never tell you how much I am grateful for our friendshipMonkey Icons, and I think it's really PROVIDENTIAL that you opened your 24th gallery on Thanksgiving dayMonkey Winks Yoyo, because it's the perfect time for me to tell you how thankful I am for your presence in my life.Monkey Icon I never thought people I met online would become so close to me before joining IF, but seriously it's possible. I cannot imagine IF without your shop or without YOU, so on the occasion of your 24th shop's opening, I pray that you will continue opening more and more shops online and your creations continue to get recognized by the stars who are dear to you. I love you and I hope we will continue to be friends forever!Monkey Winks

PS. I am happy I challenge your creativity. Don't worry honey, I will continue giving you suggestions that will make you want to smack your head against a wall.Monkey Icon

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Woohooo Congratsss Party
Hope you open many more galleries<3

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Congrats Jenny on your 24th shop!

Stunning Preview :D coloring is amazing

-Nahi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nahi-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Congratzzz on ur 24th Jenny! Hope u have a zillion moreee!

Nahi

xxx

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
OMGGG!! U pamper us sooo much man.. LOVEEE YOU!!! muahhh. And yes, nothing's more fun than teasing you :D

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
And onto the first massive update of the gallery. Thank you guys<3

Feel free to use

ArHi:

AriYa;

Gurmina:

KaSh:

Virka:

Mytho:

RK-madhu:
\

SA:

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Inferno-nm21..Naina..SanDhirFanaticbezubaan.-Subbiha-Kinmasajnie* ~ Roshni ~ *Dangelzshona.-Ravjot-DUGGUliciousAASUSSiddhi_pinky_blueskiessonali.19281patakhaguddiAngelicDesiresoblivious.-Mema--Ursh-OzymandiasMoNayaAshiq4evr..RamKiJanaki..Sunshine GirlTrouble.ZumSrK.AS..HeavenlyBliss.nikita_88SaRuv.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Amazing update Jenny!Clap You really rocked with the first update of the shop. The Arhi/Sarun sigs are adorable, and I just love my suggestions beyond anything!Day Dreaming

The Gurmina sigs are really COOL.Cool I love both of them a lot. The coloring and blending of the first one is really dynamic, while the style of the second one is more soothing. I'm using the second first but saving both! As mentioned before, I also love the Ramayan one a lot, so thank you so much for making it.Hug I can always count you for the best Gurmina creations, mytho or non-mytho.

The RK-Madhu creations are fantastic as well. I don't follow the show but I've fallen in love with the couple simply through the sigs people have made. I really really LOVE the style of this sig. I think I'll suggest something in this style once I can come up with pics.Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top