Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainAshish

shana mayb ur ryt i dunno wat happens in tis industry n wat news cum out for wat purpose i dun trust n believe dese articles now..
buh well rishika tau is in luv wit amay yeh sachh news hai...hes at her fb aswl...n pics b dekhe hain donno ke tgdr..

abt samira n himanshoo i dunno:O mayb yesh mayb no...buh well its dre own lyf agr offscreen pasand hain tau onscreen chemistry dekhao pls:p

ASHISSHHH <3 i was really v v mad at TC ppl for dt article though being an AK lover i trust him as he rubbished d news in a v funnyy way ahaha 17 shadis:p buh welll he mst b upset abt it m shuree esp if dres ne truth in it n he dsnt wna leak it to d worldd..agr ashish ka koi bad past hai b tau TC ppl shudnt av publishd it bechara m shure buhat hurtt hua hogggaa..buh jo b hai i luv ashish always hav always will..

JST WNA C HIM HAPPYY N SUCCESSFULL N PRAY FOR D SME..

i too agree with u arhina

btw for me the show has already ended just watch sahil clippings so that i can make his siggy  and avs...till our AK gets new show uski photo se he kaam chalan hai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is This The Way ... (Page 3)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Wht the hell whts wrong with these stupid people? Some time really feel bad for Ashish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Havvii

Wht the hell whts wrong with these stupid people? Some time really feel bad for Ashish

just wish he gets a good show soon something like fear factor or some adventure reality show

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I feel that the indian TV is trying to recreate their own papz like the American TV which I HATEAngry. I don't think everything should be copied from the west. Everyone deserves privacy even if it's an actor + they have started writing in that sarcastic lingo that a naive person might actually read it and fall for it too... it is probable and they should be ashamed of themselves. Its degrading to hear stuff about a person like that and I hope that AK and Samaira Rao have noted the names of these particular reporters/ writers and refuse to give them interviews in future.

Indian writers need to revamp in this scenario...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

I feel that the indian TV is trying to recreate their own papz like the American TV which I HATEAngry. I don't think everything should be copied from the west. Everyone deserves privacy even if it's an actor + they have started writing in that sarcastic lingo that a naive person might actually read it and fall for it too... it is probable and they should be ashamed of themselves. Its degrading to hear stuff about a person like that and I hope that AK and Samaira Rao have noted the names of these particular reporters/ writers and refuse to give them interviews in future.

Indian writers need to revamp in this scenario...

mahi  here i would like to mention  sometimes its the actor themselves who misguide and make use of such paparazzi to make news out of them...but its two way sword at the end it hurts actors themselves now and then LOL

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I agree with u Mahi!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.