ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes friends i just wanted to bring to ur notice the article from rival site where they seem to make fun of the actors private life...

one of the article on rival site states that Samaira and Himanshoo are quit near to each other while samaira is already in relationship with some  delhi guy...here the way of presentation of the fact sounds really offensive

while it also states that Ashish had been married and divorced twice...though Ashish seemed to take things lightly and refuted the news in  his own witty ways...

But what i want to say is that how mean and senseless reporting is going on in tv industry

If this is one of the ways to promote the show,then please my dearest actors and show promoters  this is not at all the way...instead pls make ur dumb cvs use their brains and bring some interesting plot to garner trps

pls friends do raise voice and disagree with any such ways of promotion or defamation

cvs its all ur fault if only u could  put up a good show ...such gossips wont have a chance to survive

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Show business is a breeding ground for scurrilous gossips which never stop coming so they'll have to get used to them! Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shana sorry 2 disagree.. but I dnt think at all this is a way 2 promote the show!! trying 2 ruin the actor's image can only b some1 who is against them n wants 2 ruin the show as well!! saw the news abt Himanshoo n Samaira.. n he was quite upset with this stupid news!! n Ashu though took it lightly in front of the media but inside he is a very sensible guy n must b really hurt with this baseless n stupid article! best thing we can do is request TC 2 remove this article on twitter!! n show them how indignated n furious we the fanz r!! 
Abt the cvs I also agree they need 2 present a strong story line!! they have wonderful actors who r doing full justice 2 their roles.. they only need 2 gt a stronger n more interesting storyline! 
Plz dnt take me wrong 4 disagreeing wid u! 
Edited by sherni_ashish - 11 years ago
mandygill thumbnail
which article is that! wonder from where these reporters get such useless stories from!
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherni_ashish

Shana sorry 2 disagree.. but I dnt think at all this is a way 2 promote the show!! trying 2 ruin the actor's image can only b some1 who is against them n wants 2 ruin the show as well!! saw the news abt Himanshoo n Samaira.. n he was quite upset with this stupid news!! n Ashu though took it lightly in front of the media a very sensible guy n must b really hurt with this baseless n stupid article! best thing we can do is request TC 2 remove this article on twitter!! n show them how indignated n furious we the fanz r!! 

Abt the cvs I also agree they need 2 present a strong story line!! they have wonderful actors who r doing full justice 2 their roles.. they only need 2 gt a stronger n more interesting storyline! 
Plz dnt take me wrong 4 disagreeing wid u! 

I understand ur viewpoint Sherni but actually well i am really perplexed right now coz suddenly their is news all over  regarding the lead actors of the show be it Himanshoo Ashish Samaira or Rishika

Suddenly heart broken Rishika is being reported seeing some business guy and is all happy ,Ashu being reported for something i consider a big crap and himanshoo and samaira whom i thought are least  prone to gossips are being reported seeing each other...and all this volley of news has come just when trps are to be issued by next month ...so my great little mind speculated that it may be some promotional stunt ...but then here I agree with big A with Surish who rightly said that in tv industry such news are quit common and actors need to get used to it

Whatever it may be what i really liked was Ashus funny answers to the reporter ,i re read it and laughed over again 🤣...must say people around ashu would never get bored 😆

As far as show is concerned its dead for me ,though will visit  its grave sometimes in a week  to lay some orchids till it completes its reported 130 episodes

Hey Sherni do tell ,how to request  TC for the removal of article,though its funny  for Ashu  but  it hurt me indeed

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
mandygill thumbnail
just read the article..what rubbish!
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree @Shana.. Ashu gave gr8 answers!! Hahaha yup imposssible 2 b bored when he's around!!  I would b thrilled just by looking at him n his hotness..n his eyes.. N his smile all day long!! Hahhahahah!! Baat karna to zaroori hi nahim hota!! :p 
Well regarding the fake news 1st of all I comment on the article n tell them its rubbish n they must remove it! n  if ur on twitter 2 do the same!! I did both in the article n also twitter!! 
ShanUlas thumbnail
i too commented hope they remove it soon 
Keshawn thumbnail
In show business, they'll do anything to harm any star's reputation without the sense of ill feeling!
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice, and a well needed topic shana👏.

If the Show producers and channel are following teh adage"Any publicity is good publicity", then I would also like to bring to our Adarniya Channel and producers notice that publicity just brings in people, to make them stay there you need to use your brain and caliber to give the audience what they want . And especially with Madhubala and EHMMBH asyo ur rivals, you should have never let ur socks down in the first place, but then let bygones be bygones. 

Instead of working on your self proclaimed  unique concept of fight between mombatti and agarbatti now u r much inclined in making world peace between Meena Kumari  possessed  Mother India and her Dharamveer putra for almost 2 months now whereas your competitors are out there promoting the much awaited love story of Madhubala and RK and  the  dramatic recovery of a cancer patient. Sigh now seriously CVS and the channel gods, do u think this rumors are gonna take your sinking ship to the shore . I dont see that happening.

And now the actors Hats off to you for taking all this rumors in ur stride and doing your best in what you are asked to do.