Punar Vivah

Kratika is Very Naughty n Loving..

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
😳OMG Guys just saw SBS Segment😆... whn Reporter said Kratika Sengar my Cutipie😳is getting married i was like shocked n surprised n literary i had tears in my eyes ...dun knw Y bt i was in ArYa land n i thought smbdy is cming b/w ArYa😆...then on the second moment i said no Tabeer b happy n wish for  Kratika tht MAY ALLAH PAK keep her always happy in her real lyf tooo😳 n then Janab Madam revealed her Prank i was like Kraaatttiikaaa😳😆hw can i thnk u can b serious😆... i knw in the initial dys of punar vivah serial Kratika mentioned tht as sooon as punar vivah serial will end😭...she will get marry then😊..Offscreen masti of Aarti, Ansh, Prateik n Prashant was awsemmm...n Ansh is a cute Boy😳..n Kratika ws sooo Lovng towards him..Misssed Gurmeet there n i wish Guru too comented abt Kratika n her Prank bt Its Ok..Love Gurika😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah definitely she is yaar and she is my favorite beauty queen too.
Love her so much !!!
hana_y thumbnail
yeah it was a lovely seg and even prashant was playing  with ansh along arti i too miss guru there
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was a totally hilarious segment... Only Papa dubey fell for her prank.. And the best part was when she said GC was gave her a odd look and looked away