meme4u.com

India-Forums

Muharram: The Month of ALLAH (Page 51)

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

It's funny how all your references were written 300 years after the Prophet's wordly demise Ermm and that your references hardly quote anything said by His Daughter, Son in Law, Grandsons, the ones He spent most of his time with. How the hell do you expect me to believe whatever you said? Stern Smile

May you be guided to the Door of The City of Knowledge by the time you again make such post next year. Aameen.

first of all, you believe or not its not going to change the truth.
2ndly, i didn't force you to read neither i force you to believe. i didn't make any demand from you or any one else to believe what i m saying.
3rdly, there is no such criteria in islam or any other religion from Allah before islam (i.e. jewism or christanity) that only the family members of the Prophet can quote and their companions statements will not be acceptable.
4thly, i m sure you didn't read all the post but just came to comment, if you have read you might have known that atleast two narrators are the family members of Prophet Mohammed Peace be upon him on the first page. Abu Bakar Siddique (May Allah be pleased with him) was Father in Law of Prophet Mohammad peace be upon Him and Ayesha (May Allah be pleased with her) was Prophet Mohammad (Peace be Upon Him)'s beloved wife. so if we go with your logic finally there are 2 family members.
5thly, Ahdaith were started being complied in the life of Prophet Mohammad Peace be Upon Him's life too. for example sahifa sadqah and Sahifa Aas bin Vyel, when Aas bin Vyel (May Allah be pleased with him migrating towards some other country, Prophet Mohammad peace be upon Him dictated him some necessary details for teaching people there. Moreover, Prophet Mohammad Peace be Upon Him's few companions were alive till the end of the first century. Khalif Umar bin Abdul Aziz (61 hijery) ordered Imam Ibn e Hazem to collect Ahadith with proper verification and fixed stipends for the scholars of  Quran o Hadith so they can concentrate on it. Imam Malik born in 93 hijery he also has a collection of ahadith with name of Mauta Imam Malik. when we can  believe on Imam Jaffer Saiddiq who was born in 80 hijery than y not
Prophet Peace be Upon Him's companions and  Imam Malik, Imam Malik has been teacher of Imam Shafai who was born on 150 hijery, and imam shafia was the teacher of Imam Ahmad bin Hanbel who was born on 164 hijery. so all were connected to each other in the way of knowledge..
6th, if we come toward the collection of Bukhari and Muslim and other books, it was done very carefully, even the non muslims like George Springer and William Maure type people said "there has been not any nation in the world like muslims who invented a new knowledge of collecting people's life details just for saving the life of their Prophet and saved the lives of around 1 million people. This was just to make sure to preserve the original ahdith of Prophet Mohammad Peace be Upon Him about which non believers also believe.
7thly We love all the family members and
all companions of Prophet Mohammad Peace be Upon Him, its not if we don't go for mourning considering Shaheed's alive, we are disrespecting them. The same way I m not forcing you, no one can force me too.
8th,  Allah took the responsiblity of this religion by His Ownself, it also includes the explanaiton of Quran which is possible by Ahdith, without having the authentic ahdtih people may have problem in understanding Quran too.
9th
and the most Important, on various places in Quran Allah told about companions of Prophet Mohammad Peace be Upon Him that Allah is happy with them, it doesn't include only Prophet Mohammad Peace be Upon Him's family, it includes them as well as the companions of our Prophet Mohammad Peace be Upon Him

And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment. (surah Tauba verse 100)

The ones who have believed, emigrated and striven in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives are greater in rank in the sight of Allah . And it is those who are the attainers [of success].
(surah Taubah verse 20)

But the Messenger and those who believed with him fought with their wealth and their lives. Those will have [all that is] good, and it is those who are the successful.
(Surah Taubah verse 88)

What i believe is that no matter what people say, Allah is telling me that Allah is happy with the companions of my Prophet Mohammad Peace be Upon Him and Allah can not be happy with the wrong people or the liers. so i love them and i believe them that they are conveying our beloved Prophet Mohammad Peace be Upon Him's message with honesty.

I m happy for being only a "MUSLIM" and i m glad that Allah guided me to research and believe and i don't believe on any thing until its proven regarding the knowledge of door, i m not replying here as i don't want to annoy any one or create any issue here. I pray to Allah for the true guidance for all and for me ameen.

PS: this all detail is not to force you or any one else to read or believe what i say, this was a pending reply here. and this is the last reply here, i m not replying here any more as i m not active in routine in IF, regarding next year, who knows we are going to live or not and if we live we will be on IF or not. You can please refrain to read my posts in future if you still think that my posts are forcing any thing on you in any way. NO OFFENSE to any one. I M OUT OF DISCUSSION NOW

Edited by hukshila - 26 December 2012 at 10:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fanMrMrsChiping..FlawlessSarun.

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XxDeansChickxX

Jazak Illah for your kindness dear:)
dear are you making post about moth saffar as well plz do let me know about that also:)

Love & Regards,
Maria Ahmed:)

Sorry for late replying my dear, there is nothing wrong with Saffar, its not unlucky acc to hadith. there were 3 sacred months consectively i.e. zul qaddah, zul hijja and muharram, so the arabs refrain themselves from robbing and attacking people but as soon they get over in the month of saffer, they started robbing people and all the bad deeds again. Arabs were the first to think that saffer is a bad month and have bad effects i.e. manhus in urdu. but there is nothing like that. as per hadith:-

No disease is contagious (in itself), taking ill omens is not permissible and there is no unluckiness in the owl and in the month of Safar.  (Sahih
Bukhari, Hadith No. 5380)

if you can read urdu you can please check the following link
http://www.download.farhathashmi.com/dn/Portals/0/E-Library/booklets/Safar-Urdu.pdf

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fan-Alina.

Go to top