Sweety's Dilema -- Are the tables turning?

yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Are the tables turning in Lucky's favor??

I think the lesson to be learnt from this track is that parenting has no right or wrong way. Both parents should be united in their approach. 
Both Lucky and Sweety have their own ways and both are right.

There should be no competition, that my way is right and yours is wrong or that it's either my way or no way.

Is that the message that the CV's are trying to give. We'll know next week and can't wait. Love this track . 

Fantastic acting. VM was really good today as always and ST brilliant along with everyone else.

Loved the principal, she was just Too Good. Also the tailor...

Good luck as always... I'm addicted o this show. Wish it was on Friday's also...

Fantastic show ...
Edited by yessehm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The biggest thing to think... Whether Rocky heard the conversation b/w Sweety-Pinky or not... Nd if he did, then its a plan against Sweety...
If not, Your right...😛😛
joohi5ifyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yessehm

Good luck as always... I'm addicted o this show. Wish it was on Friday's also...

Fantastic show ...

Me want same...😊😊😊
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Rightly said.

But as said by Ahsaan, the mystery remains UNKNOWN. Hopefully whatever is the outcome its good enough.

But yeah, Love Parvarrish and i m very much addicted to it 😳
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I follow Parvarish mostly by updates...and sometimes watch too...
Was in the forum also for a while, before I got into work.

Now for the topic. This Sweety track is a very interesting track. I am just wondering, how they are going to end. I mean, are they going to show the family wanting Sweety back to her original avatar? In that case, was the whole point to show that Sweety has to change, though not entirely, but in some ways? Have to wait and see.

As to Lucky. I always felt, eventhough Lucky had lots of things he wanted to do for his kids, he was restricted by Sweety. Now that he has got the freedom, he is happy to be with his kids like a friend, which he always wanted to be. 

I want this whole track to end in such a way that each one is happy with each other's way of doing/seeing things. I want only one change, and thats with Rocky. He has to learn a lot, in his behavior especially. He is a nice boy, but has to learn little manners and respecting others feelings. 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree..😛

Loving da show nowadays..😳
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also agree...

I can see the old Parvarrish comin bak... the one we saw wen this show started... the one that used to show both the ahujas and the alhuwalias...

Just loving the show nowadays!!!!