Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

...SankaDevi... Senior Member
...SankaDevi...
...SankaDevi...

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

The Dark Knight: OS

Rain, thunder, lightening was all over Bhopal. No Internet, no tv, no oven meant no electricity. Zoya was all alone in the Khan's house. Ammi and Najma had went to a relative's house nearby in a city in Bhopal. And as usual Asad was at work. Ugh his work. He never ever came on time. He only, just only cared about his work. " Allah miyan, he's such a workholic," Zoya thought. And earlier Zoya had recieved a text from Najma, saying that they won't probably come home until tommorrow, which meant she had to be all alone in the house till Asad came. Zoya wasn't scared but had this gut feeling that something is going to go wrong. But what? She did text Asad also to ask where he was, but no respond. Was he alright? Was he stuck in traffic? Or did he not want to respond at all? These questions came in her mind.
"Allah miyan, I am very, very hungry!" Zoya said.
" I think I should check in the kitchen for food,"
While Zoya was walking to the kitchen, she saw a shadow of a man. Did she really see a shadow or was she just hallucinating? She shook her head and thought to herself, " I must be going bonkers because of hunger, " and she started going for the kitchen again and she heard footsteps behind her. Was hunger really making her crazy? " Kaun hai wahan? I said who is there?"
~~~~
Scream. Loud scream from Zoya. Ugh. My wife is soo annoying.
" Allah miyan, you scared me!"
" What I scared you, you scared me!"
" Ugh Asad you suck! I'm starving and there's nothing at home!"
" Zoya lower your voice! I should be the one complaining!"
" I think we have maggi noodles at home, and that's the only thing I can make but the stove is not working! Ugh, Allah miyan, why? Why, this unjustice?" Zoya was acting all dramatic.
"Zoya calm down, Ammi probably left food in the fridge for us to eat, as she knows you dont know how to make food!"
" Fine lemme check!" Zoya said cheerfully.
Zoya went into the kitchen and checked and found food, but it was cold, but whatever if Zoya was given dog food she was ready to eat it, she was that hungry. As Zoya was taking out the food in plates, Asad found candles and lit them. It was a romantic atmosphere. A candlelight dinner. Everything but one thing, love. They both hated each other. But why? Or they just thought they hated each other?

After they finished their dinner, Asad decided to go upstairs and change and Zoya cleaned up and was about to blow out the candles when she heard  glass breaking. "Asad? Asad are you there?"
Zoya was really now scared. " Asad stop scaring me! Asad come out where ever you are!" " Fine I'm going to count till three and if you don't come out, you'll have to sleep on the floor," " One, two, SCREAM!!"
" Shut-up!" said the thief. "Asad, Asad!!" Zoya yelled.

Asad went to the bathroom and changed in the dark, and thought, what is taking her so long? Where is she? Then suddenly he heard loud screams. Of her.
Suddenly the power had come back to. But why was she screaming? He had to find out. Asad ran downstairs and saw the scene.

A thief had broke into their house and was trying to kill Zoya. He was attacking his Zoya.
Asad hit the theif like how Salman Khan would to any villian. Zoya was amazed but really scared. Asad had called the police and got the thief arrested.
" Zoya are you okay?" Asad asked calmly.
" Asad I'm-" Zoya said this while hugging him," Asad thank you for being my dark knight, and I love you!"

The End!

I know it was kinda crappy! And for my other SS: Not Dill Mill Gayye, if you guys want pm's please add me into your buddy lists. Thank you!! Please Hit Like and Comment!!

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05ReyaPMcappacuinodeepthipavitraash12xxnotoriusxxvishaloostarryLove_skpriyabarakAsadksgStarshinaasyarocks1999Iqbal_009ONAegotwinkle662sweetonebutterfly7Sandhu32Angel.KhushihillyTinkJiasasyafee-feezzinia2411arna753JenniferPurpleArnavarmaanGeet_HapinkugargranukamakshivirmanfanpremaCinderella3antiquegold-cyndu-princessaaliyasnehasyanihamrmOrion_NEna292luvushivin1kandygrovercanadiankudiprincess14urvisainiirock321xxDaydreameRxxkohli4everHot_Indo_Chilly..-DeViLiA-..-Fizzi-sparikhCythereaAmerralatanziaKareena1994rsk16EnchantressAsya_KaJen..Ramya..sasirakaswanMSN_VannymishtypiyaGurmeet4Drashtianiieerisingsea101princess101HR-DMG4lifecool_sri--Iqra--meow23sree07mauaaKrishnaluv94AMMY12freya123mijanur-Crazy4AsYa-GroverAddictzan101AvadaKedavra-.serendipity.-Kesha_H.DreALinsieammyridz600_Oishi_-RohitMaxwell-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
That was awesome dear! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...

-xXx- IF-Stunnerz
-xXx-
-xXx-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Awsm

...SankaDevi...

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
that is great one..loved it

...SankaDevi...

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Why did it end so soon? :(
But it was beautifully written :D
Write more <3

...SankaDevi...

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Nice

...SankaDevi...

Asadksg Groupbie
Asadksg
Asadksg

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
lovely OS...
loved it...

...SankaDevi...

MysticRiver IF-Stunnerz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
nice..Smile

...SankaDevi...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index