Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

~*Ranvijay/Bhavesh's Wonder Land[AT]#1*~ (Page 86)

Post Reply New Post

Page 86 of 97

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hey, do add me in the list...
Our Bhavesh is such an adorable and talented kid...
He gives all the other actors a run for their money LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Ranvijay/Bhavesh's Wonder Land[AT]#1*~ (Page 86)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
hello koi hai 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
my take on aaj ka FANTASTIC epi vich i wrote in official fb group of veera..

Thank u CVs...An emotional yet beautiful epi tonite... RanVeera made me CRY tonite...*for yet another nth time*...
First my most fav-Ranvi... Seeing him and his love for veera,makes me jealous of Veera-shes the MOST LUCKIEST to hv a bro-cum-mom in Ranvi... He ws heartbroken when Ratan strictly warnd tht he shudn be near Veera for 3-4 days...Lik Chaiji told its VERY DIFFICULT for both of them to be away frm each other evn if thts for few moments...And here its the case of some days...He feels if he had stoppd Veera frm goin to Gunjan's house,this wudn hv happnd to her resultin this separation..So lik he used to do in past,he again note it down-so tht somethin lik this is NOT REPEATED next time... He wrote down as to scold veera lil bit n make her understand when situation demands or else again mayb veera wilb taken away frm him...My heart went out to this kid the way he ws writin with tears in his eyes...It instantly made me remember when he wrote "what to do" when baby veera ws constantly cryin n ratan gave some medicine...Bhavesh-the powerhouse performer-HATS OFF to him for enactin this emotional scene soo flawlessly and so effortlessly tht the pain of Ranvi directly touched hearts of viewers..
Veera-shes too innocent to understand the seriousness of her disease..Yet she thoda bahut samajh gayi frm whtevr Ratan had told her..And tabhi Veera kept herself away frm Ratan when she ws tryin to put medicine on veera sayin if Ratan put the medicine then she may also get disease na???awww i ws truly touched by this..Ratan ws shocked once again...bt she ws evn more shockd when veera said she hv 3 mothers-one-mata -the disease,2nd her veerji wali maa and 3rdly Ratan-her "REAL MOM"...THAT WS THE SCENE OF THE EPI tonite...*claps* truly beautiful n touching...And not to forget the happiness of Ranvi who over heard this... Truyl Fab scene-Harshita & Sneha were BRILLIANT...
This show esp Bhavesh-Harshita are ASSETS to INDIAN TELEVISION... :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-..Labyrinth..Bharti_k

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Hello Ranvijay fans..

i have made one Vm on Ranveera..please do watch n comment..hope u going to like it..
Thank u..
Bharathi..Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3403516

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Nikki_Titli

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Not sure if its posted earlier !!

An Ad starring Bhavesh

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

how is it?

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Another one !!

Guess which kid is Bhavesh

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Unicef Ad

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.