Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

~*Ranvijay/Bhavesh's Wonder Land[AT]#1*~ (Page 78)

Post Reply New Post

Page 78 of 97

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SK1991

I know nina...I'm not saying that she zn't good...she z good...but for me...not cute...Wink...yeah...they should balanced that...I don't wanna see ranvi to not get educated...Ouch
Ranvi ko barbaad karing they are. He failed thrice. Ouch Hows that possible even? No offence to those whol fail, but thrice is too much. He's being a mother to Veera but he should show strictness as well, thats what a mother supposed to do. A mother would either make her child understand by talking sweet or scolding the kid to go to school. But instead of that Ranvi is missing his own classes to sit with Veera. That's the limit. Ranvi should scold her when she needs it. Ouch They are too sweet, we need a pinch of salt sometimes. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SK1991

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Ranvijay/Bhavesh's Wonder Land[AT]#1*~ (Page 78)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edlyn

I know nina...I'm not saying that she zn't good...she z good...but for me...not cute...Wink...yeah...they should balanced that...I don't wanna see ranvi to not get educated...Ouch
Ranvi ko barbaad karing they are. He failed thrice. Ouch Hows that possible even? No offence to those whol fail, but thrice is too much. He's being a mother to Veera but he should show strictness as well, thats what a mother supposed to do. A mother would either make her child understand by talking sweet or scolding the kid to go to school. But instead of that Ranvi is missing his own classes to sit with Veera. That's the limit. Ranvi should scold her when she needs it. Ouch They are too sweet, we need a pinch of salt sometimes. LOL

yes yaar...I totally agree with u...Ranvi has be a strong person u know...in action...in word...so that nobody cannot take him away from the track...Confused

-Swetha-theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
He will spoil Veera if he keeps doting on her like that. Ratan doesn't care, Chaiji is doting too, nobody to scold Veera. Ranvi is too much loving, scolding her or showing her the right would only make her better. Besides, they both dun have friends. Veera doesn't befriend other girls of her age. They should focus on that too.

-Swetha-SK1991

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged

He will spoil Veera if he keeps doting on her like that. Ratan doesn't care, Chaiji is doting too, nobody to scold Veera. Ranvi is too much loving, scolding her or showing her the right would only make her better. Besides, they both dun have friends. Veera doesn't befriend other girls of her age. They should focus on that too.

and yaar...then it proves to ratan that veera z just like her mother u know what I mean...Ouch

-Swetha-theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged

and yaar...then it proves to ratan that veera z just like her mother u know what I mean...Ouch

Its high time people stop comparing her to her mother. I dun like her mom, the reason they gave for her having a child was too STUPID. Really, she thought having a baby was a joke? Ouch She the dumbest woman I've seen. Sleepy I would have liked her if the reason she gave was worth giving a glance.

-Swetha-SK1991

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
But I love the trio Ranvi-Chaiji-Veera. They are too good at comic scenes. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Its high time people stop comparing her to her mother. I dun like her mom, the reason they gave for her having a child was too STUPID. Really, she thought having a baby was a joke? Ouch She the dumbest woman I've seen. Sleepy I would have liked her if the reason she gave was worth giving a glance.

yeah u right...but agar veera bigar gai...I'm sure ratan will tell that one day...

-Swetha-theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged

yeah u right...but agar veera bigar gai...I'm sure ratan will tell that one day...

Veera nahi bigadne wali. India mein bigdi female leads ko rivaaj nahi hai. ROFL Par Ratan is sometimes too much. If she forgives Sampooran, then why cant she accept Veera. But seems like Veera doesn't care, Ranvi's love is enuf for her. LOL

-Swetha-SK1991

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.