Fashion and Beauty

Embroidery Sarees

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chikanbarn

chikanbarn

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Ladies in north India can be seen wearing the elegant embroidery sarees. They are particularly fond of cotton sarees which have matching booties and bonnets over them. Artisans also manufacture Zardozi embroidery sarees which make them look grand on every occasion. You can also find these sarees with precious stones but it is really expensive to buy. Now, artisans are experimenting by doing imitation of Zardozi sarees which are comparatively less expensive.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Embroidery Sarees" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
:)

dianamoraze

dianamoraze

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I like to wear embroidery sarees, especially heavily work with zari and stone. Glad to hear about Artisan. It would be a great help if you shared some pictures of your embroidery sarees.

anirudh123

anirudh123

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Sarees are very old tradition which is found in India.
You can find largest collections of Embroidery sarees at lalitkhatri.com

kaddylorenze

kaddylorenze

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Nice to hear about Artisan, will try to visit your website, would like to suggest indiansareedesigns an online shop of exclusive collection Designer Indian Sarees.

ishabisht

ishabisht

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Sarees are really one of the best ladies dresses in the world. Almost all Indian women love to wear sarees on special occasions like wedding, party, functions, any special events, and so on. This is because of the immense beauty of the Indian sarees that these are also loved by women from other countries of the world as well.

We can also see the influence of sarees in Bollywood movies.

Surabhi_G

Surabhi_G

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I like this type of embroidery  sarees and this is my favorite color for sarees, But I like to wear lite jewelry at the time of saree, because it hide the natural beauty, I like to wear exactly same pendant designs which she wearing.  

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Ok

Post Reply New Post

Go to top