Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #19

Morning in GH.. Jagmohan calls and tells Prof that Nitin wants to talk to P' Prof agrees, but Dadi annoyed, says they met only yest evening, whats the need  to talk today' Prof calls P to the phone' Nitin says that I have accepted you, but have u agreed to my proposal ?... there's no pressure of any kind, if you want to refuse, you can' P says no such thing.. Nitin pleased' asks again, whether she has accepted him' P says yes' N then asks her if they can meet' P perturbed' Dadi signals her to refuse' P stammers and slams the phone' N smiling' P runs off to her room, Rolli comes and teases her.. P informs that N called her out and Dadi refused.. Rolli teases her more' P looking worried' Rolli asks whats the matter, are u really happy with this marriage' P says N's a good person, his family's good, everythings fine, but when I spoke to N on the phone, I never felt the slightest connection with him' did not feel as if I'm talking to my life partner' no attraction at all' Rolli advises her to give it more time, afterall they just met ' tells P that its in your hands to turn an arranged marriage into a love marriage..

K, Angad and others at teastall outside P's house'  Angad makes a bet with C that P will come out to meet K as soon as she learns that he is outside the house'  Angad looks tauntingly at K'. just then the maid walks by' Angad points her out to K' K calls out to the maid and says my friends want to see my future wife'  he indicates that P is the one' maid happy and says so you are the one'  K gives her a love letter to hand it over to P' (who wrote it?) .. maid asks why don't u do it yourself' K says its embarrassing to go barging in at this time' maid agrees and takes the letter' Dadi asks why maid back so soon,  she tells Dadi that P has some more clothes for washing'  says she will go to P's room and collect them' hands over the letter to P saying that boy with whom yr marriage got fixed, has sent it '. Rolli excited.. maid leaves, Rolli closes the room door and both read the letter' it says, since we cannot meet, atleast come to the door of your house and I will admire you from far' Rolli pleased' she says N is very romantic' P says but he did not seem like it' Meanwhile K pacing about waiting for P to come out of her house'  Angad says she may not come' K glares.. Angad smirks'

Just then P steps out of the door and stands on the verandah' K stares at her, entranced' hehehe music' all other boys equally stunned' Angad annoyed'  he goes up to K and encourages him to go and meet P and talk to her, says P is waiting for you' if you keep away how will the love grow..'K says my love's already grown, but if you guys insist, I will go to her'.  K starts walking up to P slowly, continuously staring at her ' Krishna krishna music..' P looking about for Nitin, but not seeing K'  K walks up to the gate and about to open it' just then Dadi calls out to P and P turns around and goes back in' K stands frozen and looks upset..  Angad super angry, smashes his tea glass'

Dadi scolds P and asks where she was'  P doesn't answer.. Rolli says P just went out to bring jalebi and snacks from the shop' Dadi happy, says get them fast and get rabri as well' mom says she will prepare at home, but Rolli says shop rabri is better than homemade one'  mom tells them to take the money kept on top of the fridge and go get the sweets'  Meanwhile Prof calculate the marriage expenses' P's mom want to buy jewellery for her, but worried about expense ' Prof says don't worry, I will arrange everything'

At teastall' K still looking upset ' says why did P go away at the last moment' Angad says maybe she felt shy to talk to you infront of her neighbours' K agrees with this' Angad further encourages K and tells him to call P and ask her to meet him at some other place' C says what the need' P came out of her house and proved that she loves K'. but Angad tells K to meet P.. K says he sure will, when the timing is right' Angad tells himself,  I will make sure u two meet when the entire game is at a climax' Angad tells C that he lost the bet and now he has to feed all of them' C says of course I will do it because K has passed his test of love' Angad says we should have a grand party.. K agrees and says I will give the party myself'

Edited by a_uma - 26 November 2012 at 11:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4u-BugsBunny-aka.aiersimmi.friends03HamiSkyhussainramsoDreamygal301piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Episode #19" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thnx for the nice WU of super-duper KST's episode...

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Thankx Dii :))

-BugsBunny-

IF-Dazzler

-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Uma Di Smile

Snigdha_Khanam