Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hey everyoneHug

Since today is the day before the final episode of BHBK, just wanted to thank you all for the awesome experience on I-F. Most of you don't know me; I am Shreyashi (yeah, the one with the supposedly difficult nameLOL). I am sorry I could not be around to join in the fun, mainly because I would return at 10 pm with loads of work on hand and 4 hours of sleep sustaining me, which did not really leave me with much time or enthusiasm to contribute to the awesomeness here. Not that I would have added much to the fun, being the boring person I am LOL, but I wish I could make many many good friends here. Hope to see the "Gaurav's angels"Wink grow in number with time, and keep meeting you all again and again! 

When the show started, we all discussed what about the show garnered our interest. With the show ending, why don't we share our enduring memory of the show? From the exciting and hopeful beginning followed by the depressing slump, unexpected twists and turns, sleep-inducing scenes to drool-worthy romance, we have been witness to it all. With the great highlight that was the GauSh interview, we bid farewell to yet another GK show. To me, this show was special because even though it didn't grab TRPs, even though the storyline went haywire and even though YET AGAIN Gaurav didn't get the much-deserved appreciation, I saw positivity in the show even when the story had none. I don't know why, maybe I have become mature enough to accept the reality... Maybe it was the team behind the show that inspired me to stay optimistic. Also, I got to see Gaurav in a lean look, something I have always wantedEmbarrassed While I am still searching for that one definitive lasting memory that I can take back from BHBK, I would surely love to hear from all the benlog...

So, what made BHBK special for you? Something that you think will make you smile while we say goodbye, something you know will make you feel all warm and fuzzy when you look back?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477sbh1Pravessathuraj-Misek--Subbiha-Thinker_Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Warm and Fuzzy Farewell" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Praves

Praves

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Shreys! Thanks for above...Hug

Sorry dear, coming back later... actually feeling very sad!!! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Great post shrek <3
Will reply with my comments soon :)

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

lovely post Shreya...Shreyasi, oh nevermind its always Shrek for us :)
I've made a few good friends and have a lot of fab memories associated with the phase of the show...Just not ready to write a long post yet...will come back to this very soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravessathuraj-Subbiha-

sathuraj

Goldie

sathuraj

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Shreya...Thanks for posting it ...Hug

I have made a lot a  good friends in IF because of this show...Dancing

Will post my comment soon... my dear...

hinz

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Hey Shreys! Thanks for above...Hug

Sorry dear, coming back later... actually feeling very sad!!! Cry

Awww Prav don't be sad! Let's be happy that the poor thing is finally going back home and getting to relax and spend time with people he loves... Everyone deserves to be with their family on their birthday, hai na?Embarrassed

Praves

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Great post shrek <3
Will reply with my comments soon :)

Thank you Subbiha!!! Yeah do come back!Big smile

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

lovely post Shreya...Shreyasi, oh nevermind its always Shrek for us :)
I've made a few good friends and have a lot of fab memories associated with the phase of the show...Just not ready to write a long post yet...will come back to this very soon...

HahaBig smile Shrek it is! Wink Revert to this if and when you wantSmile Will be waiting...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.