Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Don't u know ur age prithvi and miu ????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BondlockeRJoE

Goldie

BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Prithvi and Meera...

how old are u guys ????

are u guys studying in L.K.G huh ???

both of you are fighting each other like kids ...

miu is complaining and making fun of prithvi and that dumphead prithvi don't even understands that???

yaar prithvi shez fooling u buddy !!!

and prithvi breaking the phone into pieces ???

yaar prithvi do u hav any problm ???

jealousy nahi ho na yaar !!!!

anyway dono aise behave karenge tho dono ko doodh ka bottle dene padegi
Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10tastahninRaj_preetfunkyliciousliza81snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don't u know ur age prithvi and miu ????" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
even i felt the same...both are kids...ROFL loved Mithvi(kids)today in junoonLOL
Phone is over abh miu cant connect with aakash and cant talk to her mom...will that bring aakash to villageD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preetVasusenaRadheya

BondlockeRJoE

Goldie

BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
oh dear...my bitto will get tensed nw...no contacts with miu...sorry bitto...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preetliza81snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I just couldn't get why Prthvi broke the phone ?    This is what ? Confused        Dominance ? LOL Jealousy at it's height ? Wacko                                                 He's not in lovve yet , abhise jo maanme aarahahe kiye ja raha hain Miu ke saath . Silly 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MTheBestRaj_preetsnehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I just couldn't get why Prthvi broke the phone ?    This is what ? Confused        Dominance ? LOL Jealousy at it's height ? Wacko                                                 He's not in lovve yet , abhise jo maanme aarahahe kiye ja raha hain Miu ke saath . Silly 
bachpan mein engaged hai na...so heart connection...Winkjealousy apne aap ho raha hoga...ROFL

Raj_preetVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I don't know , really even can't  imagine what will he do when he'll properly fall in love with our Meera .                                                                                                               I mean what his Junoon for her will make him do ? Wink                                                                                                 Wah , sochkar hi maaza  aa gaya . Day Dreaming                                                         Btw , I'M FALLING FOR PRTHVI . Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninRaj_preetsnehapatro

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

bachpan mein engaged hai na...so heart connection...Winkjealousy apne aap ho raha hoga...ROFL
Exactly , " Jaane dil mein kabse hain tu , jabse main hu  , tabse hain tu ..." ROFLROFL 

Raj_preetsnehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snehapatro

Exactly , " Jaane dil mein kabse hain tu , jabse main hu  , tabse hain tu ..." ROFLROFL 
ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.