Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hi Guys.Hug I know DEK Completed it's one year yesterday but for me real dek started from 22 Nov. 2011 after watching ..Day Dreaming  Monkey Winks Yoyo  

Now tell me what was ur reactions n conditions after watching UV's entry in DEK?...Blushing

My reactions were like this:  Blushing Blushing Blushing  Blushing Blushing Blushing  Blushing Blushing Blushing   Blushing Blushing Blushing   Blushing Blushing Blushing   Blushing Blushing Blushing   Blushing Blushing Blushing   Blushing Blushing Blushing   Blushing Blushing Blushing  Blushing Blushing Blushing   Blushing Blushing Blushing   Blushing Blushing Blushing   Blushing Blushing Blushing   Blushing Blushing Blushing 
 Blushing Blushing Blushing  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Monkey Winks Yoyo    Monkey Emoticons  Monkey Icons Yoyo  Monkey Winks Monkey Icons Monkey Emoticons 
Monkey Emoticons  Monkey Icon Monkey Icon  Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon

I like his smirk, his smile,  his love,anger, blushesEmbarrassed I jus love everything about him..Heart
I joined IF cos of him. Blushing
For me Real DEK started from today n DEK was nothing without Uday...Monkey Emoticon

Love you Uday.Monkey Icon Monkey Icon Monkey Icon

P.S. :- This siggy n Avi's creation is not mine.  Credit goes to Siggy n Avi maker.Monkey Emoticon

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyashDekurvashihiranFutbol_queensherni_ashishAnam AliInkpen4877hemvbcatty2000Archi02MsLusciousAshvikian_AKRoze12...navina...snowdream-AquaMermaiden--DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REAL DEK STARTED FOR ME FROM 22 NOV." in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Great Post Sona Bacha

Uday character in the beginning I didnt like it...  but after as the episode went on it was good...  he done everything for his love true Prince and true lover...AK done a great job playing Uday most girls love bad boys

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

urvashihiranArchi02Roze12-DevilGal-

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Great post sonaa yeap i agree with you love uday entry was out of this world and just because of his charm i hooked to dekha ek khwaab i never hated manyata with akash n i even thought akash n manyata are couple and i was totally cool with it but one scene which changed my mind was none other than the most sizzling disco scene it was so hot i could literally feel the sparks in the environment when they were with each other... So for me dek started the day manveer met and changed the level of perfection... I love udayveer n for me he was the best character of tellywood uptil now... He potrayed his character beautifully no one could have maked his place so fastly in our hearts like uday did... Dek would be always in top of my favourites:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyashDekurvashihiranRoze12...navina...-DevilGal-

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Res :)

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Uday ki entry pay main sharm say paani paani hogai thi!!Blushing