Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

   

Pagalpan shuru...haha (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Joined: 06 January 2010

Posts: 20320

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I'm just waiting what will Meera do next to irritate Ptithvi ?                                                                                            Ab to badla leneka waja aur bhi hain , Prithvi broke her phone na ! ROFL
we will know tommROFLROFL i hope she doesnt hurt himWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pagalpan shuru...haha (Page 3)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010

Posts: 58180

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I'm just waiting what will Meera do next to irritate Ptithvi ?                                                                                            Ab to badla leneka waja aur bhi hain , Prithvi broke her phone na ! ROFL
we will know tommROFLROFL i hope she doesnt hurt himWink
How can someone hurt a king kong bhai ? ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

BondlockeRJoE

Goldie

BondlockeRJoE

Joined: 13 February 2012

Posts: 1628

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by joemonkishor

Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by joemonkishor

yesterday i posted prithvi u can't do this !

but today m posting miu...u can't do this ok !

this is nt fair !

prithvi yaar tum kaise adjust karoge jindagi phar ? Confused

LOL Joe...i expected this from u...ROFL
Miu is naughty galLOL


areh yaar...wat a girl...sorry prithvi ...if i hurted u yesterday...then m xtremely sorry...i'll try to get one paramveer chakra for you to staying with her ! Sleepy

gift to prithviROFLROFL paramveer chakra...LOL meera mein agar adi sakhti jag jayegi toh paramveer chakra toh gayab hojayegaLOL


dnt worry prithvi...sneha is trying to scare u...agar miu aadhi sakthi jag jaye toh bata dena...mahadev ke saat bahut connectionz hei mera Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010

Posts: 58180

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

One thing I just don't get , Confused why prithvi is not letting Meera entering his room , she could've slept there on the floor , then there would've been no need for him to do Chaukidaari , Gharmein koi khazana chupake rakha hain kya ? LOL
LOLLOL ghar ke andar kya hai thik se dikhaya nahi...mujhe toh khali bed dikha aur uspe prithvi jo sotha haiROFLLOL
kuch to baat hai...D'oh 
I think Rambo Singh is scared ki Meera uske izzatpe haat na daal de ! Approve   ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Joined: 06 January 2010

Posts: 20320

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joemonkishor



dnt worry prithvi...sneha is trying to scare u...agar miu aadhi sakthi jag jaye toh bata dena...mahadev ke saat bahut connectionz hei mera Wink
LOL maha epsiode of mahadev and junoon life ok should tryROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010

Posts: 58180

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memario

miu's driving him crazy LOL
Soon he'll be crazy in lovve with Meera . Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BondlockeRJoEsue_21snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Joined: 06 January 2010

Posts: 20320

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I'm just waiting what will Meera do next to irritate Ptithvi ?                                                                                            Ab to badla leneka waja aur bhi hain , Prithvi broke her phone na ! ROFL
we will know tommROFLROFL i hope she doesnt hurt himWink
How can someone hurt a king kong bhai ? ROFL 
ROFL socho agar aisa hota toh am sure sorry ka jaap tap karni hogiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Joined: 06 January 2010

Posts: 20320

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

One thing I just don't get , Confused why prithvi is not letting Meera entering his room , she could've slept there on the floor , then there would've been no need for him to do Chaukidaari , Gharmein koi khazana chupake rakha hain kya ? LOL
LOLLOL ghar ke andar kya hai thik se dikhaya nahi...mujhe toh khali bed dikha aur uspe prithvi jo sotha haiROFLLOL
kuch to baat hai...D'oh 
I think Rambo Singh is scared ki Meera uske izzatpe haat na daal de ! Approve   ROFL 
ROFL LOL bechara...doh baar already hug kar chuki hai shayad isliye darta hoga LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.