Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

a dream from my friend of mahadev

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hey friends i am sharing a dream from my friend of mahadev after the milk episode of yesterday...my friend is not on if..she is a devotee of shiv and durga..she keeps fast in every shivratri and kalipuja she is also fan of dkdm show and ofcourse of Mohit...she called me and shared the dream with me today morning

the dream was like that..she is going to worship shivling with a kalas of milk to do avishek..but she saw a little boy in her way crying..she asked why he is crying and the kid says out of hunger ang beg for some food from her..she took pity on him and gave the milk to him...and she again came with a glass of milk for avishek and this time she saw an old lady who was so hungry that she couldn't even talk..and again she gave milk to the old lady..again third time she came with milk and this time a small kitten was crying meow meow...and again she gave milk to that kitten..now she didn't have any milk left and she started crying that she failed to do avishek of shivling which means she kept shivji hungry..and now she is unable to offer milk to shivling..she thinks she insulted mahadev and she cries so so much and then only mahadev came to her ( ofcourse mahadev was mohitwa) and says everytime she gave milk to the cretures she actually offered milk to him..and he is satisfied with her devotion and he wants to give her boon..my friend was so lost to see mahadev (mohit) that she wanted mahadev to always be with her for her margdarshan...but then her dream ended before she could hear what mahadev said in response...

now i don't know salini (my friend) shared was her dream or imagination mixed dream..but she asked me to share this with dkdm fans..so i shared...sorry if i hurt anyone...close the thread if u find it disrespectful

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77-Celestial-divyadaya13MrToolConfuserchand1234

aashaka Goldie
aashaka
aashaka

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
aaww... this is so sweet..!!! God bless her...!!!
and ofcourse Mahadev's answer would have been a yes..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77

Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Good plot for a future story in the show. Thumbs Up

vanadhi

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GERTRUDIS

Good plot for a future story in the show. Thumbs Up

what?? story 4 dkdm?? howShocked

vanadhi

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Nice dream...Mahadev always be with her."Na main jap mein,na main tap mein/na brahmand akash mein/na main kriya karam meinrahta nahi yog sanyas mein/Khoti to phir mil jayun ek pal ki tallash mein/kahat Kabir shuno bhai sadho...Main to hoon Biswas mein...Banda re main toh tere pass mein.."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arijit007foram.

MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Imagination or just dream or remixed! But, the main subject of giving milks seems to be very much genuine. And about viewing mahadev, yaar he had made his image in mahadev so perfectly that everyone will just see him as Mahadeva, give my congrats to her Thumbs Up.
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ask your friend to join the show, and play that same part where she has the dream - they can show Mahadev appear b4 her and everything else she dreamt about.  We'll have a new actress to celebrate, and hopefully she'll come here and be an active participant LOL

vanadhichand1234

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

<font color="#0000CC">Nice dream...Mahadev always be with her."Na main jap mein,na main tap mein/na brahmand akash mein/</font><font color="#0000CC"><font color="#FF0000">na main kriya karam meinrahta</font> </font><font color="#0000CC"><font color="#FF0000">nahi yog sanyas mein</font>/Khoti to phir mil jayun ek pal ki tallash mein/kahat Kabir shuno bhai sadho...<font color="#FF0000">Main to hoon Biswas mein...Banda re main toh tere pass mein.."</font></font>
true words, dear. God does not want anything meterieal but our love.

suhani77DeewaniRimi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index